Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 24, 2019

Number 1

This is by far the best freshener you can buy for your car. It smells amazing, it lasts where others fade away quickly and it’s small. If it’s too much with the heat on it’s easily removable.

January 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not sure about this

i like how it makes my car smell but I find it overpowering to use when I have the heat turned on and blowing on me. I have to take them down at those times.

Febreze care vent clip in Linen& Sky smells great

I have been using this febreze car vent clip for many years now . Always get compliments on how my car smells so fresh and clean .Many friends and family members now have one in their cars Easy too use light fresh scents .

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great smelling car freshners

The smells vary. My fav is Fresh linen - smells fresh and is a great scent. The only issue is that a few have broken before I was able to add them to Vents so I’m careful attaching them.

January 23, 2019

NOT compatible with all cars

The smells are great. Fresh linen is a great scent. However, I as very disappointdd with the fact that it did not fit in my car air vents, so I had no p’ace TO but without losing it.

They are awesome!

So far I have tried out 3 scents. Hawiian breeze is my favorite! I have tried other brands but the scent always disappears. My only complaint would be that they need more scents to choose from!

3.2/5

Smelly goodness

It was easy to put together to use. I tried a few different kinds that all smelt really nice . The cranberry one was my favorite. The smell stayed for a little bit but could definitely be longer. As soon as the fan is off the smell seemed to disappear in less then 30 seconds. I would buy it again with a buy one get one free coupon again.

1.5/5

January 23, 2019

I wouldn't buy this again

I bought these from the dollar store and the scent did not last very long. It was very strong for the first week and then after that I could barely smell it! Also they have very generic scents and not a very wide variety.

Tennessee, United States

Great product

This car air freshener works great. My only complaint is for about the first week it's a little strong. Other than that I have no complaints and will continue to use it.

2.0/5

Not Worth the Money

I have recently bought this product to use in my vehicle however I was very disappointed. For the price of these you would think you'd be getting good quality but WRONG. This product does not last long to keeping your vehicle smell good.