Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.7/5

January 29, 2019

So-so lifespan

The fragrance of these vent clips are fantastic, however, to say that they last 30 days is a bit of a stretch. I find that they are all dried up in the span of about two weeks on minimum strength.

best

good fragrance spreads everywhere just love it it is not that strong irritating fragrance which gives a person a headache will surely recommend it to others to try it.

New car smell

I spend a lot of time in my car which means it tends to get quite messy. With febreze car vents my car smells like new again each time I step in! No more smelling of smoke or old McDonald’s meals. Thanks!

No smelly car

I think these febreze clips are amazing. My car had this odour and I wanted my car to smell better. I saw the ad on television and decided to try them and I was very surprised at how well they worked and how my car smelled so much nicer. I was totally surprised and I continue to use them all the time.

Very effective

This scent is the softer one from Febreeze. Sometimes their car portables have a too strong perfume, but this one is alright. The smell last long and made it very valuable.

I always have in my car

With 4 children my car is always a mess and doesn't always smell the greatest.. But with the car freshners I can enjoy being in my car and not embarrassed if I have to give other people rides, even if my car hasn't been cleaned out.

Fresh car

These a neat idea to keep your car always smelling fresh. I know a few people that use these. I like them, but i do find sometimes they can be over powering when the heats on lol only downfall can be overpowering when you arent feeling well in car

Great thing for my car

Hey there ! I buy these every 2/3 months! Honestly, I got a dog, kid and a hubby and let’s face it. My car doesn’t always smell like new flowers. lOL! But these help so much. I like the new car smell or lavender! Honestly recommend them . And they are so small you can’t even really see them!

Loving the clean scent

After purchasing febreeze for my home I needed to have it for my truck. It was so easy to clip on and 3 weeks into using it my truck still smells great. I have purchased another one for my husband and my daughter.

January 27, 2019

Clean smelling car

Love this product with a passion! The scent is so fresh and clean, and lasts for a fairly long time. I definitely prefer these to the scented trees I previously hung from the mirror in my car, as they’re less of a hassle to get on and I prefer the discreetness of the clips. The product is a favourite within my family.