Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 05, 2019

Fresh scent in car and house.

I actually use this in the house. I hook it on the floor vents and it makes the house smell great. I have used it in the car but I find it too strong. Great for house though!!!

February 05, 2019

Leaves my car smelling fresh

This product works great and always leaves my car smelling wonderful. The price point is affordable but I wish they could be a little less...I think adding one more would make the price well worth it. They last for quite some time and remove all unwanted odours.

clean fresh smell

I can’t believe how great my car smells now even after picking my son up from football practice no stinky sweaty smell in my car just my clean fresh smell of Febreze

1.0/5

yuck

I find that it does not reduce any odour in the car at all. Definitely will not be buying it again that is for sure. I thought it being a frebreze product it. would be just as amazing as all there other products wrong.

February 04, 2019

For a good smell, not a long smell

I enjoy most of the fragrances offered by febreze but find these car clips dont last very long, even at the lowest output setting.
    If they are on sale, I'll buy them but will hang it from a lanyard in my car rather than on the vent as I find they last a bit longer that way.

Smells so good

I love this febreze car vent clips!!! They keep my car smelling so good! Everyone compliments me on how good my car smells!!! I will keep buy for sure!!!

February 03, 2019

Très efficace

J’ai récemment essayée le Febreze car vent clips et je suis très satisfaite! L’odeur est agréable et de longue durée ! Je recommande ce produit à 100%

January 30, 2019

A caution to passengers that use this

My brother bought these for his vehicle and myself as a passenger in his vehicle my mild asthma was activated almost immediately and I started coughing and gasping. He had to shut them off or remove them so I could ride with him

Saskatchewan, Canada

would buy this again for sure

helps the car smell fresh and clean... and also i like the price ..not too pricey and actually lasts long... i usually buy them when they go on sale so ill have lots reserved

2.7/5

January 30, 2019

Smell was delicious first couple of days.

I love the scent I choose and it as amazing the first few days but it has seemed to stop working. It is open in the back and still half full of liquid but missing the smell! :( will try another one!