Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Always Fresh Smelling

Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky is a nice relaxing scent in the truck and stays like that for quite awhile. Works really good when you have a big dog that is always travelling with me.

Super strong scent

For a small little box that is inserted into the car this smell is strong and refeshong inside the car. It has a great value for the amount you vet og 30days nice scent inside the car. Love when turning the heat on it blowz threw the car refreshing it. Would buy again

Yes please

My husband doesnt no i smoke, cause I havr one of these in my car ..works so well he doesnt even smell the smoke. ;) and ive been smoking jn it for over a year. Thank you for this product.

Omg

I use this for my car and I put it on my vents in the house throughout the winter. My house smells like fresh linens! Also it doesn't bug my children with their asthma.

Great product

I am a smoker and I use these plugins all the time. They do a great job freshening the air as my car does not smell like an ashtray when I have the vent clips on. My friends always tell me that my car smells great! Recommend this product to everyone as there is a variety of scents to choose from.

February 06, 2019

Good product but expensive and does not last long

i use the product to keep a nice scent in my car, it works fine but it does cost more expensive for the short time it lasts. I would really have it to last more than it does presently but the scent is good..

Bon achat

Bon produit je le recommande, laisse une douce brise de fraîcheur dans l'auto dès son démarrage.. Bon environ 1 mois et demi..mais devrait être vendu dans un plus grand format!!!

Great smell

For a little vent freshener it does give a long lasting scent, it is very affordable and the packaging is easy to open! Many different scents available but love the holiday scents the best

2.3/5

Achèterai pas

Malheureusement ce produit ne fonctionne pas vraiment
    L'odeur est très correcte mais malheureusement ne dure pas très longtemps
    Essayé en hiver.....
    Peut être pas une bonne idée

Powerful and Inconspicuous!

I love these vent clips because they do a great job of keeping your vehicle smelling great, they are small and out of the way, and easy to use! These are my favourite car air fresheners! I'm not currently using the linen and sky scent but it is my favourite!