Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

3.2/5

Kennel friendly

I am the owner of a dog kennel and as such always have anywhere from 2 to 5 dogs that travel with me in my SUV.
    I have used this product on a few occasions and find it works well in general but the clips to affix it to the vents can be a bit of a problem.
    As far as keeping odour down they are however fairly decent and as such I tend to find other ways of using them.
    Or: places in the outdraft from the heater vents under the seats etc.

3.2/5

Good Smell But Doesn't Last

I have bought this item in the fresh linen smell. It was amazing smelling the first 2 days but then the smell was gone. I could only smell it when the heat in my car was on full blast which is impractical in the summer. Overall I think there are better products ot there which are cheaper and last longer.

Recommande très bonne efficacité

La première fois que j'ai utilisé se produit j'étais septique, mais après quelques jours à ne pas avoir pris mon auto je suis rendu compte que l'odeur étais très agréable et pas trop fort. Car ma fille nest pas capable d'être dun endroit où espace restrain et que le parfum ou odeur est trop prononcé. Quand elle est entrée dans la voiture elle ma dit maman sa sent bon et j'ai pas les réactions de habituel. Mon copain est maintenant lui aussi adepte de febrez car son auto étant diesel avait toujours un odeur qui ne pouvais faire disparaître un jour je lui ai mis un febrez car et il a dit wow ses magique rien n'était arriver avant aboute et la aucune autre odeur que le parfum subtile .

Headache Inducing

I bought this on sale and was super excited because i am always afraid I am nose blind to my car. Well.....its been nice out so I have not been putting on the heat or AC in my car yet in two days its almost empty and my car smells so strongly i have a headache.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great smell

Small in size but big in scent. Very confident small little clip on that lasts along time and comes in alot of scents. Some have very mild scent but others can be alittle strong at first.

So refreshing! Easy to use

I bought this product along with a Febreze Air can and I love it! It was a lot easier to use than other car clips and there's a dial to control the amount of scent that comes out. I found this very handy as strong scents can make me sick.
    I'm looking forward to using more to find my favourite smells! Anything with Gain is nice !

Pas la meilleure option

Il s'agit d'un désodorisant efficace pour une courte période de temps. Se vide rapidement et nécessite d'être racheté à une fréquence élevé, rendant le rapport qualité-prix moins intéressant.

My car smells amazing!

I love fabreeze vent clip air fresheners! I smoke and also smoke in my car so it was nice to find a product that neutralized that awful smell. Friends and family don’t even know I smoke in my vehicle. Fabreeze air fresheners for the win

March 13, 2019

Would buy

I like this product but it doesn’t last to long and only works when the vent is blowing I like their scents and it’s easy to use.and it’s onnthe pricy side

1.8/5

March 12, 2019

Ehh.

I found that these did not last the 60 days. I found within a week they had been used up. The scent was powerful at first but did not linger after. I was not impressed especially with the price point.