Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

My car smells so good!

When I use this febreeze car vent clip (Linen is my fave smell) it makes my car smell crisp and clean! It's a great way to take away the odours that sometimes lingers in my car. With a toddler there's quite a few smells that I need to cover up! Great product :)

Good smell

I find this scent not to hard, but does run out fast, it you use it all the time, wish there was more per freshener, but still the one I buy. It causes my sister to sneeze so if you have a sensitive nose I suggest another

Kepps My Truck Smelling Fresh

This product is amazing. Reasonably priced, great smell and great value (you to get two clips in one pack!). These last for about a month and half I'd say and the smell intensity is the same throughout this whole time period!

3.2/5

April 29, 2019

A bit too strong...

To be honest, it's not a bad air-freshener, but the smell in my opinion is a bit too strong. I bought this in the Costco-pack so it took forever to finish using it. I have to say the smell does last for a long time though!

April 28, 2019

Great car freshener!

between my grandkids and my 130lb Mastiff my car can have very strong smells....Febreze is a nice refreshing scent. Just snap it in and forget about it. My car always has a nice fresh smell.... thanks Febreze! I will keep buying this product.

April 28, 2019

They work

A little expensive but sometimes you can get them on sale! They work but not as long as an actually air freshener hanging on the mirror! I love how there is a dial on the top to control how strong you want them!

April 27, 2019

Car smells great!

These vent clips are awesome in a lot of ways, they work very well and make my car smell great I love linen & sky scent! The only downfall is they tend to be either too strong or too weak, it’s very hard to get a good in between and they don’t really last very long, so the value for money isn’t great.

April 26, 2019

Eliminates odours fast

Our dog gets car sick and after a long car ride our dog was sick and after cleaning and washing backseat. And using air freshener you could still smell it. So we made a quick Canadian tire stop and purchased febreeze car vent clips in the linen and sky scent and it worked wonders.

April 25, 2019

Smells

I like these in tge winter.... You have to have air blowing for it to really work...summer time its good for the AC... power smell and not visible like the other

April 25, 2019

Keeps car fresh

Between hockey equipment and everything else we cart around you’d never know it with these! They really do a great job of keeping the car smelling fresh.