Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 02, 2019

Decent product

I've always been a huge fan of febreeze and I love the way these smell, but I often dont have my vents on long enough to make the car smell fresh for long periods of time. Overall still a decent product and will most likely buy again considering:)

June 02, 2019

Great car scent booster

This brand is one of my go to car scent boosters. I used to swear by the bath and body works ones but I feel like those only last less than a week compared to the febreeze ones. I however am not crazy about this particular scent for my car but my husband loves it for his. You should try the downy and the gain ones if you’re looking for something more feminine smelling!

1.3/5

May 31, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not for me

I did not like the scent and I found them very strong. I do not have allergies and the scent gives me a headache they linger I love the scent however it was way too strong and they do not last very long.

May 31, 2019

Could be better

I’ve seen great reviews for this product. I have purchased this product for my car and it’s just ok. I can’t really smell a difference to be honest ? Am I missing something ? I’ve used air fresheners that are cheaper that smell better and last longer.

I keep coming back!

I’ve tried lots of scented products for my car, but I keep coming back to these. Great scent, lasts a long time, and I love the packaging. They’re small and not ugly to look at. I won’t be buying anything else from now on.

United States

Refreshing product

These are great to have in the car. Refreshing smells that are not too overpowering. They last a pretty decent amount of time before needing replaced. They fit perfectly on the vent

Best one, yet

Wow, I love the smell. It's still strong after 3 weeks. The smell of other brands,don't last as long as Febreze. Sometimes the clip breaks off on other brands, but I've never had a problem with Febreze clips.

2.8/5

May 27, 2019

Just Average

It has a nice clean crisp smell as the name would suggest. Only lasts about 1-2 weeks max before the scent drastically diminished. Overall not bad better then others but nothing special.

May 27, 2019

Car freshner

These are awesome. We always have a couple in our vehicles. We usually have vanilla flavours but we've used others as well. Would totally recommend these.

May 23, 2019

Smells nice

My car smelks like fresh laundry all the time. One pod doesn’t really last that long though. And I wish it looked more cute. I have definitely repurchased this again and again