Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 14, 2019

SMELLS FANTASTIC!

Funny, this is the only odour busting product I use in my car.

My husband works in a factory and smells like car grease and he was smelling up my car. We borrowed my father in laws truck who works on a pig farm and he had one of these little bad boys clipped to his vent. I noticed his truck smelled FANTASTIC! So I bought one for my car and I have been hooked ever since. They are a little pricey but they do last quite a while and as long as you have the heat in your car running your car will NEVER smell bad again.

Stockport, United Kingdom

Fab

We get these for the car and they smell lovely and last for a long time , they are worth the price and I wouldn't say they was expensive atall , will keep buying them as I like how they slide I to the vents , would recommend this product to anyone

Great smell

Wonderful product to keep your car, truck, SUV, motorhome and van smelling great! Comes in a few different scents. Long lasting freshness. I highly recommend this car air freshener.

way too strong

i did not like this at all nor did mt family! the scent is too fake, and it lasts way too long. even after a couple days its too overpowering in the car.

2.0/5

Didn't last long

When I first started purchasing this product I was really excited because I don't like the air fresheners that hang from the mirror but honestly the smell doesn't last - especially when it's really hot out

So fresh and so clean

I love this product. With 2 kids, my car is often messy but with the vent clip I can close my eyes and pretend like it has been freshly detailed. Recently, on a long road trip, my son threw up in the car and airing it out just did not do the trick. I plugged in my vent clip and within minutes we could breathe again.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Lush

These are great look quite nice in the car and wow the smell!! They snell gorgeous really fresh and last for ages. Would highly recommend these as they are a good price and smell fab

2.8/5

Barnet, United Kingdom

Not impressed

Was really looking forward to using this product, especially due to the high reviews it had.
    Personally I don’t think it is worth the money. The smell wasn’t strong enough in my car. The actual design is cool and ascetically pleasing.

Barnet, United Kingdom

Use these in both cars

Me and my hubby use these in both our cars. The smell is amazing just a shame its doesn't last as long. We buy when on deals as the are not that cheap!

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Could improve !

I love the smell of this airfreshner however I don’t think the smell is as strong or lasts as long as the traditional hanging air fresher. On the whole I would buy the hanging air freshener in preference