Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 15, 2020

Definitely purchase again

I bought these in a 2 pack at walmart. I believe they were around $4 definatly worth it! They smell amazing and everytime you start your car up and turn on the heat or A/C the scent escapes. ❤❤ love them!!

February 14, 2020

Love these!!

This is the only air freshener I use in my car! Love the minimal design, it’s great smelling and stays clipped where you put it!
    Linen and sky scent reminds me of fresh washed laundry which I really enjoy!!!

Extra tip - I stick these on my air vents at home to have the scent circulate throughout my home!

February 13, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

We have a big old stinky dog and these vent clips work wonders. I used to be embarrassed to have anyone in my SUV because of the dog smell but not anymore. Love the smell but is a bit too strong if you have it all the way open.

February 13, 2020

Febreze Car Vent Clips

February 12, 2020

Nice product

I love the febreeze car vent, they smell sooo nice i love the smell of my car when I put them , however they are limited in scent , I wish there are more scents to choose from .

February 11, 2020

This stuff works great

I've tried so many things to take away the hockey bag smell and I finally found one. The scent is not to strong like other products that I've tried. It's refreshing and now my van smells great and no more sweaty stinky hockey bag smell.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Gorgeous Smelling!

I always get these for my car as they are long lasting and smells great! Sometimes you are paying up to £3 depending where you buy these from however I think they are worth it. I would recommend these to a friend. The only downfall is I think they only go a couple of scent, it would be better if they had more variety and if they did refills.
    Small and easy to use, Overall it’s great!

North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Love the smell of these

These smell amazing and last a long time, they don’t fade over time aswell like some air fresheners do which is fab. You can smell them as soon as you get in the car

United Kingdom

Smell amazing

I love this product and buy them all the time, imagine a fresh load of washing well that's what my car smells like all the time. Highly recommended to anyone

Lambeth, United Kingdom

Ideal for keeping car smelling fresh

Love this air freshener , it keeps my car smelling fresh especially after eating food in it. Smell lasts for a good few weeks and it’s affordable enough to buy another one.