Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

September 03, 2019

Works great!

I love these things! They work so well and last for quite awhile. I even clipped one on my wall ac unit so whenever its on,the air smells good lol. These things really are quite amazing and unique.

2.2/5

September 03, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Clean smell

I put these degree car vents to use in the car. Loved the scent. It was good right off the bat. Had to leave to vent piece more open to keep the scent in the car. This way it did not last very long, few days or so.

August 31, 2019

Les mieux de ceux que j'ai essayé

Garde son odeur plus longtemps que la majorité, enlève beaucoup de mauvaise odeur et dure le temps prescrit. Je l'apprécie vraiment, surtout le bleu ciel et air frais

August 30, 2019

Long lasting scent

They pretty much all smell good , works great but the best part is even after being empty and done they still smell for a good while , ive forgot to change my last one for atlease 3months and it still pushes a breeze of scent when i turn my air on

2.7/5

California, United States

Love the scent for the 2 days it lasts.

The scents are amazing, unfortunately it doesn’t last more than a day or two. And it also blocks the A/C vents pretty bad to where I can’t really feel much air. I still find myself buying this but I just wish it would last longer

3.2/5

California, United States

Smells amazing but doesn't last long

I love the smell but they don't last very long. Also if you get the vent clip ones, they fall out or are a pain to get on. They last about 5 days if you use your heater/ac. I'm not going to lie though, I will probably still buy them because they smell great without the strong "fake" smell, if ya know what I mean.

August 28, 2019

This is my favourite scent

I put one of these in my car after cleaning it as I'm a smoker and wanted a fresh scent. I attached this air freshener to my vent and the next day when I went to my car it smelled fresh as can be. They have a nice lemon scent available too but the Linen and sky scent is my favourite.

August 26, 2019

Would buy again

I love these. Much nicer than your typical air freshener. My only real issue is while you can adjust the fragrance level, it does tend not to stay at the level you set and go to one of the two extremes. Either full blast or almost nothing. The nice thing is, even at almost nothing it still makes your car smell so nice. And it lasts.

August 25, 2019

Love the smell but be careful

Love the scent of this air freshener but had an unfortunate accident. The container leaked and damaged the cover under the vent. It is an upholstered kind of rubber and now has a streak has if the oil melted it. Going to use the good old hanging pine tree!

August 23, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Air clips

My boyfriend loves these we use them in our truck and car. We only had trouble with one scent and I messaged febreze and they sent me a coupon to get a new one.