Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 23, 2020

Very strong would not buy again

Too strong for my liking. Felt like I was tasting it when I turned the heat on. Wish they had an organic and natural fragrance source. I would also like to smell a more natural smell, light but fresh just wasn't captured here.

1.5/5

Not worth the money.

These vent clips are over priced and short lasting. The package states 30 days but you will be lucky to get 2 weeks out of them. And they are not cheap, so be prepared to pay a lot for these sad little vent clips.

Must purchase Car product

It’s must purchase product for our car. Scent is so good. In starting it’s giving really strong awesome smell. Always keeping it in stock. Loved it

3.2/5

Decent

I found the scent to be overwhelming when first used then quickly faded to no scent at all. I purchase only if I spot them on sale just because I do like the product when it’s first used!

January 21, 2020

Necessary!!

When the Truck is used every day for work, It gets kind of funky smelling. These clips do an excellent job removing the nasty odors, keeping it smelling fresh and clean.

January 20, 2020

Good smells

I do like the variety of scent options they have. The one thing I would say is they don’t last very long. But they do make the car smell great.
    I also like that it clips to my vent.

January 20, 2020

Bravo

Je l'utilise dans ma voiture et l'odeur a duré longtemps. J'ai aimé que j'arrive à régler pour laisser plus ou moins de parfum. Elle ça marche vraiment et l'emballage est pratique et petit ce qui ne gêne rien à l'intérieur de la voiture.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great for husbands car

This is a must product for my husbands car. Covers the odours of kids sports equipment. Leaves the car smelling nice. Especially nice during the warm summer months.

January 19, 2020

I have bought again and again

I love the smell when I get in the car and also use in husband's truck. It lasts a long time. It works much better than the deodorizers you hang from your mirror.

January 19, 2020

Good

I have been using this for a long time it always smeells good in my car it is fresh as if I just bought the car I really love that fresh smell i recommend it!