Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 15, 2020

Perfect!

This thing just clips onto your vent. It has a dial to turn the scent higher or lower. We left it on the lowest and it lasted a long time and smelt great. Not too overpowering unless you have it on full blast with the windows up lol

2.2/5

January 15, 2020

They fall out of my vents

They smell good, but without airflow from the vent, what’s the point? I tried three vehicles, no joy. Laid it in the console but that wasn’t great. Hope it worked better for everyone else.
    I bought my own to try it. Back to Febreeze.

Great quality!

These clips make the car smell even when you just get in! I've even put these on fans inside the house to freshener up some rooms and definitely have no complaints! Smells great and lasts long!

New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommend in car or bedroom (not plug in)

I really enjoy the amount of different scents that are available to the consumer especially the new old spice one.
    If youre looking for a little pick me up when it comes to indoors like dorms or bedrooms i suggest these on vents instead of the plug in option as the scent is usually very strong and may cause a head ache. If you are a smoker indoors this is also a great flameless option.

Good product

These really work. We a vehicle we use for our dog and for fishing. The smell in the truck can be bad between cleanings and we use these. It can be a little over powering at first but the work and last a long time. The price is good also

2.3/5

No Thanks

This product didn’t last as advertised The scent was very intense and not long lasting. The air freshener adjusts scents however the vent still not enjoyable.

2.7/5

January 14, 2020

Doesn't last long enough!

I love the smell of this product, but sadly I never find that it lasts long enough! Within a week and a half and I find that it's nearing empty. It sometimes can also be a bit overwhelming in smell, even on the lowest setting, that I find myself taking it on and off the vents.

3.2/5

January 08, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not Sold On It

I have purchased this product several times before, trying various scents, however I am continuously disappointed with the length of time it lasts. It seems i only get a couple of days out of it before it wears off

2.2/5

January 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

not happy

This product is just terrible. I purchased it for my car has been there for a while but doesn't smell anything nice of it. what a waste of money. I would definitely won't recommend it to anyone.

January 07, 2020

Great product

This clip helps eliminate odor and lingering smells it keeps the smell for a long time and it's not too powerful great balance of scent I live it and have it in every car we own.