Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 06, 2020

These are great

I initially bought these at Costco to keep my car smelling fresh. I had used other products before and this is now my go to for a fresh smelling vehicle.

January 06, 2020

smells good but run out fast

I have always loved putting these in my car. Although in my opinion they run out too easily. They cover up any smell pretty well. Would recommend buying if you dont mind buying often.

1.8/5

Smelled good for 1 day :(

I thought ooo febreeze, and it smelled amazing the 1st day, maybe 2. Then it lost it smell. We ended up after a week or so of different heat settings and trying to make it smell good, we cut open the chamber and poured the liquid onto fabric vent clips to use it up. They arent exactly cheap as far as cost. Unfortunately wont buy again.

Sniff sniff

I love the many different fragrances. My car always smells so nice and clean . I purchase these at Costco in a large pack . Makes them more affordable

I buy it all the time

I love this product . It is by far my favourite air freshener. Smells nice but not too strong. My favorite one is the clean linen. Love love love it . It's always my go too

January 04, 2020

sometimes it gives me headaches

this product is great for freshening up the car but can cause headaches for me, the product if turned up to the max can irritate the nose and make you feel nauseous.

1.5/5

Too strong!

Far too strong for such a small space. I tried one of these in my car for one day and I could hardly breathe! It has a horrible chemical scent that is far too over powering for my liking.

Smells amazing

Lasts longer than 30 days, car full of teenage boys, makes the air drivable with teenagers, easy to install and replace when needed, kids love the scents as well as they are not “girly “ car smells lol

2.2/5

Yuk

They were giving them out as samples at Costco last year. ... I left it in the car for a couple of hours and threw it out. Smells soooooo strong. Disgusting. Would never buy.

1.8/5

Not my thing

Not for me, i found it didnt keep its smell for very long. I would for sure invest in something different that could keep its smell for longer than a day. Value isnt there and quality wasnt there either.