Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 12, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Lush

These are great look quite nice in the car and wow the smell!! They snell gorgeous really fresh and last for ages. Would highly recommend these as they are a good price and smell fab

2.8/5

Barnet, United Kingdom

Not impressed

Was really looking forward to using this product, especially due to the high reviews it had.
    Personally I don’t think it is worth the money. The smell wasn’t strong enough in my car. The actual design is cool and ascetically pleasing.

Barnet, United Kingdom

Use these in both cars

Me and my hubby use these in both our cars. The smell is amazing just a shame its doesn't last as long. We buy when on deals as the are not that cheap!

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Could improve !

I love the smell of this airfreshner however I don’t think the smell is as strong or lasts as long as the traditional hanging air fresher. On the whole I would buy the hanging air freshener in preference

York, United Kingdom

Just gorgeous

I purchase these most of the time. Most of the fragrances smell lush medium in strength and not too overpowering. I always have two in my vehicle one either side and they keep my car smelling fresh day in and day out

Fresh smelling car

I like these febreeze car vent clips.
    They keep my car smelling fresh!
    I like this scent it's subtle but a nice fresh smell. My husband uses them in his car as well and he's a smoker. You can't even smell smoke in his car when he has one of these on his car vent.

Cornwall, United Kingdom

Smell great

My partner uses these in his Car, we both love the smell, had them coming up for a month now and can still smell them. There not too overpowering unlike some you can get.

Too Strong

This product was way too overpowering in my car in the beginning. It was quite strong so not for those who are sensitive to smells. Might be more useful for a larger vehicle (truck/van/suv)

Doncaster, United Kingdom

Lovely

Have had this in my car for 3 weeks and it is still sending out a beautiful scent. It smells really lovely and not too overpowering.

East to fit to the car's air vent.

Bristol, United Kingdom

Fabbreze

As a very busy family with small kids the car is very well used and has many thing left behind and forgotten about so unfortunately can get very smelly, with a bit of TLC and some help from Febreze our car now smells almost new.