Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.2/5

October 04, 2013

The price is totally off, the smell...Bleh ... it covers it up doesnt get rid of it so the mix is...ummm... interesting?
    i'm not impressed...

October 04, 2013

Great scents to choose from & way more discreet than something distracting hanging off of rear view mirror!

3.2/5

GREAT SMELL BUT DOESN'T LAST AS LONG AS I WOULD LIKE

October 03, 2013

Love the smell and love how it covers up all the nasty smells! :) .... however, if not for Couponing, I would not purchase this. it is a little pricy.

October 03, 2013

I purchased a few of these for my bf's car and I would say this is one of the few that works for his car. It has a strong sense of smell that last a good month and a bit. But I have to say something that's 3.00 purchased from Walmart I believe should last about 3 months because it does get pricey when we have to switch it every month.

October 02, 2013

we use it in our van and love it. Stays fresh and doesn't give me a headache from being too strong in fragrance. But overall it keeps the van fresh as said in ad. We have a dog, my husband smokes (when I'm not with him) and carry family with us. So it is refreshing to get into a nicely scented vehicle. Very impressed .

October 02, 2013

It's awesome.....my hubby just love this car freshened.

0.5/5

October 02, 2013

If you don't want a smelly vehicle, keep it clean! Don't mask it with a scented product. Those of us who are allergic to perfumes can smell it on you and it's not very attractive.

2.2/5

October 02, 2013

I tried this product a few times hoping to make my car smell nice and fresh. It worked for the first few days but after that I can barely smell it. I would not recommend this product.

0.5/5

October 02, 2013

I got a coupon to try this for free and altho the smell was pleasant (if you hold it close to your nose) I was definitely not impress. I barely smell it at all in my car.