Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 13, 2020

Febreze Car Vent Clips

We have a big old stinky dog and these vent clips work wonders. I used to be embarrassed to have anyone in my SUV because of the dog smell but not anymore. Love the smell but is a bit too strong if you have it all the way open.

February 11, 2020

Nice product

I love the febreeze car vent, they smell sooo nice i love the smell of my car when I put them , however they are limited in scent , I wish there are more scents to choose from .

February 11, 2020

This stuff works great

I've tried so many things to take away the hockey bag smell and I finally found one. The scent is not to strong like other products that I've tried. It's refreshing and now my van smells great and no more sweaty stinky hockey bag smell.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Gorgeous Smelling!

I always get these for my car as they are long lasting and smells great! Sometimes you are paying up to £3 depending where you buy these from however I think they are worth it. I would recommend these to a friend. The only downfall is I think they only go a couple of scent, it would be better if they had more variety and if they did refills.
    Small and easy to use, Overall it’s great!

North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Love the smell of these

These smell amazing and last a long time, they don’t fade over time aswell like some air fresheners do which is fab. You can smell them as soon as you get in the car

United Kingdom

Smell amazing

I love this product and buy them all the time, imagine a fresh load of washing well that's what my car smells like all the time. Highly recommended to anyone

Lambeth, United Kingdom

Ideal for keeping car smelling fresh

Love this air freshener , it keeps my car smelling fresh especially after eating food in it. Smell lasts for a good few weeks and it’s affordable enough to buy another one.

February 08, 2020
    Judetul Arges, Romania

My favourite car refreshener

This is my favourite car refreshener as is holds the fragrance at the same intensity for a long period of time and that fragrance is just amazing. It always feels like I am in a new car.

February 08, 2020
    United States

Pretty good

This product is good as long as you use your vent -heating or ac, without it there’s not steady output of the fresh scent. It would be nice if it continuously emits the fragrance while using the vent system enhances it

2.7/5

February 07, 2020
    Sefton, United Kingdom

Although cheap, not worth it...

I'm always looking for something to keep my car smelling fresh, with 2 dogs and a toddler - theres many factors that can give my car a bit of a nasty whiff.
    I bought these in the hope that they would be small and mighty however, I'm sad to say that they arent. Initially they smell nice and especially when you first open them but in your car and against a large area to battle with.. sadly they get the thumbs down!