Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 30, 2020

Smells great

These smell great but the scent wears off pretty quickly once plugged in also because they're hooked up to the vent it blows the scent pretty strongly.butbiy smells great

May 26, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this again.

I like the product but it does not seem to last 30 days as advertised for me. I have my vents on daily - either for heat/defrost or air conditioner. I like the variety of different scents available and it does work for keeping the vehicle smelling fresh!

Great air freshener

I really like the febreze car vent clips, they are small but pack a punch.. The linen and sky scent I find is very fresh and makes my car smell great and I find the scent lasts a long time..Well worth the money

LOVE MY CAR AIR FRESHENER

When I first tried it in my car it's really powerful until I realized I could control the scent. The smell is fresh and makes my car smell great! I find it lasts for a good amount of time. I would recommend you try it! I like it!

Febreeze vent clips!

This product made my car smell fantastic would highly recommend this for anyone that likes febreeze air freshener, didn’t last too long but when it did it made my whole car smell great!

2.8/5

I like it

Too bad they're so expensive. They dont last as long as it says. Some scents are more overpowering, but your car definitely smells like fresh laundry for weeks.

May 21, 2020

I always buy this brand for my car.

The reason why I buy this product for my car it is because of its nice smell and it is nice size it is not too big.It also lasts longer.It is not pungent in smell and not weird it is teally nice size.

1.0/5

Contains toxic chemicals

This product contains toxic chemicals and causes me to have a terrible allergic reaction. This product should not be used by anyone who is concerned about the environment or their health.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This actually works AMAZING!

Are you tired of getting in your vehicle only to smell the same thing over and over? Smelly odors from your work boots. Or maybe it's that gym bag you keep forgetting to bring in the house. Either way, by using febreeze car vent clips, you'll be forgetting about the stinky smells and getting lost into the sweet smelling aromas instead!

1.5/5

May 20, 2020

Its okay

I would buy it if I was in a jam, but the smell is not very strong or long lasting I found. there wasn't many smells to try but I loved the sent of what you could smell.