Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.8/5

September 11, 2020

Ok product

Hubby bought this for our car.i don't know why but honestly I don't like the fragrance and it's not even stay for long.fot this price i don't think so it's a good dear.so not like it👎👎👎👎👎👎

September 10, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Like the smell

I always liked the smell of Febreeze products. The Car vent clip is convenient to use - just open the package and clip it on to the air vent and you have fresh smell inside your vehicle for a long time. I like the variety of flavours. It is reasonably priced too.

0.7/5

Disappointed

Pretty disappointed into this fresher, the smell only last about a day. Should of known cause the price is pretty cheap but the smell only last a day without any air coming from the vents .

1.3/5

Meh

Bought this once and never again i didnt last long and I felt it was over priced . I m just going to stick with other products that Ived used in the past

Love The Febreeze Family

Long time user of Febreeze and all their products. Home and auto, they have it covered. Plus the variety of different smells helps change things up, always a welcoming smell!!

Doesn't last long

I bought a few of these and put them on the lowest setting and within a week they are all empty and don't smell like anything anymore. Horrible things

2.8/5

September 06, 2020

Not bad, kinda what I expect

It has a nice light scent that's not too overwhelming which is good for small cars, however it does fade fast.
    It is a decent product but nothing special in my opinion. There are probably more effective ways to freshen the car.

Too much

I honestly don't know if it's just me.. But in most of the febreez car smells give me a horrible migraine!! And it happens every time!!! I love febreez but not for my car!

September 06, 2020

Product works well but doesn’t last forever

This product does wonders and works well for the first few days to a week. Though as the days go one it loses its potency. Does not seem to last 25-30 days.

3.2/5

Instant Headache

I had a headache the moment I took this out of the package. I couldn’t keep if in my car. I put it in my husband’s vehicle hoping it wouldn’t bother him. It didn’t, but my son, who drives with him, also complained of headaches. We had to toss it!