Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Favorite Car Freshener

This is my go to car freshener. I always buy this one. This is the only scent I buy. I find that it doesnt nauseate me but I do keep it on the lowest setting. I do however wish it last longer than it states.

doesn’t last long

i mean it’s a good product! and i would use it! buttttttttt it doesn’t last the longest amount of time to be real with you, mine lasted about two weeks! it’s ya smells good for like the first couple time but the smelll fades away.

2.8/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice car freshener

Febreze car clips are always on my shopping list. The scents are lovely, however I do wish they lasted longer and that they weren’t so pricey. I always try to stock up when they are on sale or if there’s some active coupons.

October 05, 2020

Makes my car smell great!

I would definitely recommend this product. You can adjust how strong you want the scent to be. It's really a godsend. Everytime I enter my car it smells amazing. I'm usually sensitive to smells, so I have this on the most limited scent release setting. It works well and I find it very pleasant every time I enter my car.

October 02, 2020
    United States

Smells great

I love the different smells that they offer, and I love how they make my car smell nice and fresh.i wish they lasted abit more then what they do.i find I dont get 30 days out of them.

1.8/5

October 02, 2020

Concept is good

The concept is great but the execution isn’t the greatest. It does not last 30 days as it claims - in the summer in lasts a week in the winter only works when the heat is on but does not make the car smell nice until the heat comes on so pointless for winter time

October 01, 2020

Dislike

I keep buying these even though I keep forgetting how much I hate them. As they sit on your vent, you’re either getting blasted with scent or none at all. I must remember to stick with the original hanging fresheners

1.8/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Headache

Way to make fake ingredients. Gave me and a number of other passengers a headache as soon as we sat down. Maybe great rid of some ingredients to make it not as chemical smell.

Fresh car all winter!

I love this product especially during winter time when the windows are always closed and we usually had wet snow boot entering the car all the time. The product is great to neutralize the bad smells and keep the car fresh all day long.

MILD SCENT

I love the smell of this car refreshener. The smell is not too powerful and I feel like I'm just sitting at home on my sofa. Love the mildness of it's scent. The ony problem is the price, its too pricey for this 2 tiny refresheners.