Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

October 08, 2020

Steel very good but go fast

The product make the care smelling very good. I find the liquid is gone fast under sun and warm temperature. I’m not sur that liquid product is the roght solution for me.

October 08, 2020

I buy a new one every 2 months!

I love these little car fresheners! They actually work and keep my car smelling super fresh! I smoke in my car and my friends still tell me my car smells great when they get in!

October 07, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Strong but effective

These are very strong and help if you have a stinky car. If your car smells okay already they may be overkill but if you are trying to disguise a smell these will do the trick.

October 07, 2020

New car smell

I actually use these on my vehicles. A small great I find sometimes to spot as us as long as we want. But it shouldn't take the smell of the kids leaving stuff for the Van and I love the New car smell !

Love this product!

Love this for the car it always keeps my car smelling fresh. Always get compliments from passengers in my car. Great product would always buy this for my car.

Amazing!

I love this product. It leaves an amazing scent in your car. It is also priced very well. It lasts very long and it smells amazing. I would recommend this product to everyone!

October 06, 2020

Love how long the scent lasts

With having so many children in the vehicle, things start to smell. One of the air fresheners always does the trick! I like the large selection of scents!

2.3/5

Meh!!

I find the car freshener gives me an instant headache. I've tried a few scents, most are way to strong.
    I have used other car fresheners and find them less nauseating.

Yes yes yessss

My husband is a smoker and sometimes he smokes inside the car. I hadn’t found the solution until my dog got sprayed by a skunk. The smell was unbearable so i went and i bought this product. Its been 5 year i have never changed it.
    It doesn’t make you feel dizzy or overwhelmed like some other ones would. Its a must

Must have

I recently bought a new car and I want to keep it smelling fresh AF so I bought a pack of these and I am obsessed with them. My car is smelling great even with stinky kids lol