Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

October 29, 2020

Amazing car product!

Really love this product! It works very well and always leaving my car smelling so fresh. The only thing is that I wish that it would last a bit longer. I feel like it only last up to about 2 weeks.

October 29, 2020

Long lasting

These are the only air fresheners I use in my car. The smell lasts forever even if you don’t see anymore liquid in them. I like how you can a just the smell level.

Smells great

I like this one but I do wish it lasted a little longer for the price. I find the liquid disappears fast but it does make your car smell great, or maybe if they were made a bit bigger.
    Overall I did enjoy the smell, they worked good!

smells strong

I like this one but wish it was a little bigger or lasted a little longer for the price. I find the liquid disappears fast but it does make your car smell great

Amazing and at dollerstore

Found these beauty's at the dollerstore, and I'm telling you they are amazing, I smoke and they took the smell of the smoke almost completley out of the car!

Strong car fragrance

These are good but are strong scented. You can clip these to the vents in the front of your car, but I find it's to strong so I usually put them in my back window, cup holder or under my seat.

Love the smell

I love this car freshener. It leaves my car smelling fresh and clean. it is also long lasting. I like that it is tiny and does not take up a lot of space

Decent

Bought this product for my boyfriends car, it’s easy to instill and the smell is great while not being overwhelming. I love that you can change the amount the scent comes out with the slider on the back, i really helps to get us our desired amount of fragrance.

October 27, 2020

Smells good.

i love the smell of a linen or clean car smell... Because it makes it smell even better! It works even better when you put it at the top of your dash.

October 27, 2020

Smell so good

It help my car smell good especially im doing cigarettes on my car .
    But because im using febrez it stay smell good ans fresh.!
    Thank you febrez!