Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

December 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Super

I love this product . we have purchased many to try after we have recieved a sample to see which one we liked best and guess what they are all amazing .

November 30, 2020

Its OK !

Love the smells but it does not last long my car smells great for at least a day or two then nothing - I feel like i wasted my money on this product . A good factor is they Always are coming out with new scents! To bad they don't last long

1.0/5

November 28, 2020
    Texas, United States

Fleeting smell

Product is a mirage. The smell disappears as quickly as it comes. Flash Smell. The alluring fragrance is not great enough to tempt me to repurchase this product.

1.7/5

November 26, 2020

Nauseating then it’s gone forever

I actually can’t stand this product. It’s very strong as soon as you open it, to the point it is nauseating. Then within a few days it feels like it’s no longer working. I guess it’s fine if you’re trying to cover up a horrid smell for a day, but besides that there are better ones IMO.

1.7/5

👃👃👃👃👃
    Wears off fast
    Not worth for the cost
    Would suggest different brand
    Bath and body works has good alternative

November 23, 2020

BEST SCENTS

Ive used these many times and each time I'm never let down, my car smells great for at least a month. Always coming out with new scents! 10/10 for me and I recommend it to anyone I know

November 20, 2020

I would buy this again!

I absolutely love the scents that these car clips come in! My personal favourite are the fresh linen. I drive an older car that’s constantly filled with work clothes, extra shoes, literally everything I basically live out of my car and I find these clips really freshen up the space! The only thing I do not enjoy as much is I feel like the smell doesn’t last the whole time like it says on the package. But for the price totally worth it!

November 19, 2020

Great Smell

It was a great long lasting scent, the only think it would not stay on the vent as I hoped. Constantly having to re attach, especially if the vent was on.

November 19, 2020

Recommend it

For a parent with small kids this is a great blessing . Makes my car fresh always. Kids are always throwing stuff on the car, spilling drinks sometimes throwing up when not feeling well . Febreze is the best

November 18, 2020

Nice inventions

It keeps my vehicle smells great and it lingers for a long time. I can’t stop buying the product. Am so addicted and it keeps my bmw nice and fresh. I will recommend 5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️