Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

December 22, 2020

GOOD VEHICLE ODOR CONTROL

If you like something light and airy and not be made to feel like you're on the beach somewhere, then this is the scent for you. They last a long time (like a month) and are easy to install!

December 18, 2020

I don’t know would I buy it or not

I generally like good car vent clips refreshers,and I try so many different types.Came back so many times to this one and always leave me disappointed. The smell disappeared so quickly.So I don’t think I will buy it again.

2.7/5

December 15, 2020

These car clips smell amazing!

I would definitely recommend these powerful smelling car clips to anyone! They are affordable and very effective. They are also available just about any store you're in!!

December 15, 2020
    California, United States

Good but don’t last long

Love the scent of these, but find that they don’t last long enough. But they do make your car smell clean and fresh like you just washed it lol. Would recommend to anyone

December 11, 2020

Doesn't last long

What I do love about it is it does make your car smell clean and fresh, simliar to that fresh laundry smell. But, it doesn't last long and the pod runs out fairly quickly.

December 09, 2020

Will give it a miss!

I do not find this a great product. The smell does stay if you have a small car but in a bigger car it really does not work. What I like is that it clips on very well and is steady. Other than that it does not really serve its purpose.

December 07, 2020

Smells great

This product is a great air freshener. It can be strong at times if its brand new and can give you a headache but make sure you follow the directions.

Good for small cars

We had a toyota corolla wayback 2015 and it was one of the car scent we used to have, perfect for light vehicles to surround its aroma. I revitalizes your car and it last long for 30-45 days depends how you use it. It is also cheap and one of the best air freshener we tried.

December 05, 2020

Would buy again if the scent lasted longer

The first few days the scent held up but after that I found that shortly that scent had almost all but disappeared. The clip that was on the back held up really well

Smells great!

I love this product. It smells amazing and lasts a good amount of time! Always keeps my car smelling fresh. Many good febreeze scents to choose from!!