Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 16, 2012

I was one of the lucky ones to get to try this from Chick Advisor and am I ever glad I was! this little thing is amazing and clearly the best auto air freshener out there! It brought the great scent of febreze into my suv and also made the lingering odors (food,dog,dirty road grime on floor mats) disapear! I will be a regular buyer of these for sure. Im excited to see what other scents are out there. The only small issue I had was that I wish it gave more than a 30 day of freshness. Im not sure how long they actually do last as mine is still going strong but not in the 30 day mark yet. It woduld be nice to only have to purchase every other month rather than once a month. Other than that awesome product. Like all over Febreze products its simply the best! Try one today!

3.2/5

March 16, 2012

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club.

Pros: Really fresh, pleasant smell, small enough to hide from view (instead of the trees that hang from your mirror that scream "I own a stinky car!!") easy to insert into vents, handy scent strength dial, cool looking design.

Cons: didn't take away the smell but just masks it, when the heat is on, the smell can be a bit overpowering, don't think it would last 30 days as it's only been in the car for about a week and is half empty.

I really liked this product but I'm not sure about the way it is placed and it may be hard to find refills and if no refills are available,it would be a waste of plastic. I was happy to been able to try it.

March 16, 2012

*I received a free sample from Febreze and Chickadvisor as part of their product review panel.

Thank you Febreze and Chickadvisor for the opportunity to try the Febreze Car Vent Clip.

I am already a big fan of Febreze products and use most of there line of products in my home.I just find they are superior in handling tough odors.They also come in a wide range of scents to choose from.I also find there packaging is quite attractive to use in the home.

After receiving the Febreze car vent clip,I was really impressed with how easy the packaging was to open it is perforated and opens in a snap.This is smart marketing and heaven for people with arthritis or for someone like me who is impatient and hates trying to cut open tough plastic packaging with scissors.Great idea Febreze!

I really love the design of the vent clip its very sleek and has a very nice modern look that looks great in the air vent.Its also very small and discreet.This is a much better looking and smells better then those horrible trees that dangle and hang on the mirror that so many people choose to use.

Installing is so easy a child could do it.You just raise the clip to snap into place and clip it to your cars air vent no fuss, no mess!There is a control switch that lets you adjust the amount of scent you'd like.I found setting it in between high and low works best for me.

I received Linen and Sky scent which has a nice subtle light scent that smells so fresh.The product describes the scent as...The watery scent of dewdrops and cool morning mist.They are extremely affordable at $2.99 and last up to 30 days.So for $2.99 a month to keep your vehicle smelling fresh and clean it is well worth it!They also come in Midnight Storm,Hawaiian Aloha,Meadows and Rain,Thai Dragon Fruit.I like to switch up the scents I use so I look forward to trying the whole line of scents.

Thanks again for the opportunity to try one of my favorite brands and I'm glad I was not disappointed in this product another great product from Febreze.

Updated On: March 16, 2012

I just wanted to add that if anyone is deciding to sell a vehicle this is very smart to have in the vehicle.As soon as you open you car door you can smell this its not overpowering just a nice comforting clean scent.Its very impressive.

March 16, 2012

My new fave car air freshener! I lover the compact size of the vent clip and the dial to adjust the scent released makes it easy to use and install. It works great and even on the low setting of the dial it smells amazingly fresh all over the car. I really like the compact size and design of the vent clip and was surprised that for such a compact size it really provides amazing freshness in the car. This is definately a product I would recommend to others and continue using myself.

Updated On: March 16, 2012

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Febreeze for the opportunity to try the Febreeze Car vent clip! I love it and will continue to use this product!

March 16, 2012

As soon as we opened the Febreze Vent Clip we were in love, the smell is just enough to freshen the entire car without over-powering it and without causing a headache. It smells great & fresh, the only thing I hate about it was the "activation" process to open the "smell pod" I honestly thought I was going to break off the little clippies but it's great in a way so the smell doesn't get wasted before you get to use the product. I love that it has a switch for three different settings as well, comes in handy if you need to cover a smell up quicker or don't want to smell it as much anymore. Overall I love this product, it's very small & compact as well as out of the way unlike bigger bulkier air fresheners for the car.

"I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel."

March 16, 2012

I was a little apprehensive at first, as it didn't really look like much, but wow does this thing ever work! It leaves an amazing smell without being over powering, as is the problem with most car air fresheners. It's also VERY consistent with it's smell. Doesn't fade out to nearly nothing, before it's empty!
    LOVE it, and plan to make this item a regular thing on my shopping list!
    Thank you chick advisor and febreeze for allowing me to trial this awsome product!!

Editor's Note: this member received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of the product review panel.

March 16, 2012

Thank you Frebreze and ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to test this product out for free . I was so excited to test this product out, because I've never tried any type of car fresheners before. At first , it was a little bit hard to figure out how to release the scent; but I got it after a while. I clipped it onto my car vent and waited for the magic. Usually my car would smell stuffy and old, but boy, when this product came our way, the scent completely changed for the better! I love the soft and fresh smell of my car, it definitely makes it seem newer than before haha. I also love the fact that the scent doesn't escape all that much; I mean, the smell gets a bit weaker after a while, but it still proves to be effective in keeping the car smelling wonderful! After trying this product for free, there is a high chance that I may buy this product again.

March 15, 2012

I received this product from as part of the Chick Advisor review club! Thanks for the opportunity!

Firstly, I love this product. Secondly, I've already scouted them down at the store. haha This is a good sign ladies & gents!

I'm so used to those terrible tree air fresheners. The smells are so generic and really not THAT great. To top it off, there really isn't a great control of the scent. EVERYTHING CHANGES NOW!

I immediately put it in the car & the smell was very noticeable. I love how fresh and clean the car smelled (& still does!) We keep the car clean, but there are always ways for it to smell a bit. If I found I needed to boost the smell, I could adjust the dial. It was so easy to use too, just life the clip, hear the "click" and attach to the vent! It's not expensive either, totally worth the money you would pay! I'm also excited that its not as tacky as the tree fresheners. It's sleek & less noticeable (not in terms of smell though!)

It's also available in 4 other scents. I cannot wait to try them all! There will never be an excuse for my car to smell bad ever again! :)

March 15, 2012

Thanks for letting me try this product. I use febreeze small air freshner in my car, using a small squirt now and then but this is great. I love how you can adjust how much scent you want! I like a little, not a lot. It leaves a nice, fresh smell in my car which totes around my boys and their smelly hockey equipment, and my dog! My husband has asked me to get one for his car.

The price is affordable though I probably will wait until it's on sale or I'll try to find coupons for it...febreeze usually has great coupons.

March 15, 2012

Thank you chick advisor! I have tried products like this in the past and I wasn't such a fan the scent never lasted long and they had to be replaced on a regular basis, the complete oppisite is true of the febreze vent clip freshner. I noticied that the clip before use was hard to push up to make it work I thought I was going to break it, it also took a few days for the product to circulate around and make it smell pretty. I can tell you I am now hooked, we take our dog in the vehicle quite a bit and I had noticed that it started to reak like dog, nothing I put in the vehicle changed it but having the febreze in the vehicle for 3 days did. The whole vehicle smells amaizing. I would for sure recommend this product to anyone its awesome !!!!!!!!!! :)