Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

April 14, 2021

Defently

Love the sent last a long timePerfect for getting rid of odders of animals smoke and other dreadful nasty smells not a very big variety of scenes but what is available smells fantastic

April 13, 2021

Awesome but can be expensive

BUY THESE ON SALE! Regular price doesn’t cut it! It’s awesome and a go to when it comes to refreshing rooms or cars! I would recommend this product and this brand for air fresheners !

Great

I love these! They don’t have a very strong smell. They last quite long. They have a nice smell. Most car air fresheners don’t last very long for me or it smells like I sprayed a whole bottle of perfume in my car. These are great.

April 12, 2021

for a long lasting smell

I always turn to febreze when it came to nice smelling rooms so it was no question to add febereze in my car as well. The smell is great, however the bottle itself does not last very long

Amazing!

I got this at costco for such a good deal. 6,99 $ for about 6 or 7 clips. It really does the job well and makes my car smell amazing. I really like this when I eat in the car so the food smell doesn't linger around.

Not just for the car

I bought these originally for my boyfriend car, I also ended up using them around the house I attached it to the air conditioner in the living room and it gives the whole room a nice light scent.

April 02, 2021

Smells good

I often use Febreeze clips for my car. It’s a great scent but I find it’s strong at times. I also find it does runs out fast. I have continued to purchase it but need to buy it often.

Freshness in a whiff

This is a great product for the car. The fresh smell comes and goes as the AC vents gives cool breeze. However I noticed that it does not release the fragrance as much as it should. There are times where the fragrance isn't released in times of need.

2.7/5

Not the best

I bought theae vent clips for the first time and i am not impressed. The smell only lasted a week on each one (two weeks total). I expected it to last way more considering. Would not buy again. Maybe i got a dud.

I like it !

I like this product ! My husband always smoke in the car so i use febreze to keep the car smells fresh and it kills all other bad smells you can do it high or light smell ! I definitely recommended this product specifically for the smokers or if you have a pet in the car !