Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 07, 2021
    Redbridge, United Kingdom

The one and only one

I have tried so so so many of product and there aren’t as good as this one ! This makes the all car smells amazing and for a long time ! Don’t waste your money on fancy ones this is the best !

March 06, 2021
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

I like it

I love that fragnance is not too strong and lingers in the car without giving me a headache. It is nice and refreshing and long lasting. Definitely recomend it.

March 05, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Buying frequently

My husband uses this one. He uses also other refreshing things but is first choice. Absolutely happy with the product smell is really good 😌 I recommend this product. Good choice!

March 03, 2021

Takes away the wet dog smell!

With two big dogs who love to play outside you sometimes get a wet dog smell in your car. Well let me tell you with these vent clips the wet dog smell no longer lingers!

2.7/5

Bon produit

Très utile pour garder une senteur de fraîcheur dans la voiture. La senteur n'est pas trop envahissante. Le seul bémol est que cela ne dure pas longtemps.

Love the smell!

I love these for my car. They smell really good and come in a variety of scents. However I will say that I got through them very quickly and they are a bit expensive. But I still buy them because they smell so good!

Smell is too harsh

The product is too strong with a distinct chemical smell. I prefer more natural air fresheners. Essential oils. Smell starts strong and fades fast. Not for me

March 01, 2021

Nice scent

I love this brand because it has a variety of scents, I use them for my truck, my husband and I love fresh and sweet scents. We prefer this than others because they are practical.

February 28, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

leaves my car smelling febreze fresh

The febreeze car clips are great to make your car smell clean and fresh. It eliminates all the unwanted odours with its signiture well known scents. I would say the only reason I havent rated higher is because they dont tend to last very long before needing replacing.

February 25, 2021
    United States

Leaves your car smelling new everytime!

The febreeze car clips are great to make your car smell like new each time! It eliminates all the unwanted odours. The only issue is that if you live in a cold area during winter, the liquid evaporates quicker. It usually lasts around 4-6 days at most. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to have their car smelling good!