Febreze Fabric Refresher Reviews

September 01, 2017

Smells amazing, works amazing

I love this product. I use it almost daily, and it refreshes my home.
    The bottle has quite a bit of product in it, and has lasted me for quite a while now, too!
    The smell is not too strong, but enough to mask the roughest odors. I have pets, and you would not even be able to tell.
    Spraying a little before vacuuming is very effective because it goes through the air with the vacuum.

August 31, 2017

Works Well

It doesn't matter if it's food cooking, the trash smells or you're in an apartment that doesn't vent well. Every time I use Febreeze, it gets rid of odors. I don't always smell the scent for a long time, but as long as I can breathe cleaner air, I'm good.

August 19, 2017

Febreze saved the day

I was having a get together and my lovely husband spilt some beer all over my ottoman and no matter what I used all I could smell was beer. I dried it as well as I could and sprayed some Extra Strength Febreze Fabric Refresher and almost instantly the smell disappeared and once dry it still smelled amazing. I am definitely a fan now.

August 13, 2017

great product in my house

I love this product its great. Works on the kids sports uniforms smell and the dog's bed stink out. I spray this fabric refresher on anything I can. I will definitely get this again!

August 03, 2017

Stinkyness Away!

I'm a single mom of two, and I can't stand the smell of unfresh items. I used to use candles for air, and the air cans by glade for clothes. Now I don't have to... Febreze handles everything. Clothes, carpets, beds, sofas, curtains, car seats, sports gear and anything pet related!

3.2/5

July 07, 2017

Febreeze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength

I don't mind the smell, personally, it smells like clean linen. However, I sprayed down our living room with this on the first day of having it and my boyfriend came into the room and exclaimed "Ew, why does it smell like bug spray in here?" So, this scent may not be for everyone. I would definitely be willing to try some of their other scents after that remark. Wish it could be a little longer lasting, as I find that I need to spray daily to keep the room smelling fresh. However, in a small place like my closet, I found that it worked wonders.

July 02, 2017

Would buy this product again in a heartbeat

With a 3 year old and 2 dogs (one a puppy) Febreze Fabric Refresher is a life savior! Training a new puppy is never easy and the smell of pee is one that is hard to get rid of but not with Febreze! It took the smell away, replacing it with a fresh scent and no lingering after affects. Love this product! Love the smell! Recommend to all parents and non-parents alike!

June 06, 2017

I absolutely love these products. The smells are so awesome and last for quite a while. I will continue to purchase these items in the future for sure.

May 27, 2017

This spray gets rid of smoke smells from sofas and clothes. it lingers long after the first time you spray it. The scent was light and smells like citrus fruits, delightful to smell.

May 09, 2017

I have been using febreeze for years now ! I have yet to find a scent that I haven't liked and it does wonders on the way my house smells! I enjoy all their products thoroughly and have had no complaints so far