Good

4.1/5
Ranked #213 out of 679 in Home Fragrance

July 06, 2017

Eliminates stinky odours!

Say sayonara to summer stink

July 06, 2017

Really great at eliminating odours

If you're familiar with Febreze products then you know that they're pretty great at combating odour. Febreze Fabric Refresher is no exception. Just spray onto clothing and you can smell the difference pretty quickly. The nozzle sprays a nice even mist. I tried it on multiple items such as a jacket and running shoes (both worn multiple times), my comforter, and my car seats. I found it did an equal job on each piece. The shoes needed 2 applications though as oppose to just one like the others but they smelled refreshed after for sure. Fabrics do take a little bit of time to dry though when sprayed. I found around 5-10 minutes depending on how much I sprayed.

The scent of this bottle is light, fresh, and clean. Think of a perfumey spring rain and clean laundry scent. It does seem to absorb smells and "lift" them out of fabrics instead of just masking them but the fresh scent dissipates quickly (about 20 minutes on the sheets) with just one coat. However, it does take out the crummy odour of your fabrics even if it doesn't stay smelling like the product. Thats why I took off part of a star. I definitely recommend this though because you don't need a lot for it to work (and it does work) so a bottle should last a while. Another great Febreze product!

July 05, 2017

Feeling on Febreezy

I really like Febreze. It works quick and lasts long. That's all I need. Love how it makes everything smell like my laundry room. I don't really like everyone of their new scents but I think I will always like the original.

June 29, 2017

Keeps odors away

I have always loved febreze products, as they always have a variety of smells and always last long. I love that this fabric refresher is pet friendly and works great to remove that wet dog smell. A product that I use everyday!

October 01, 2016

I bought this product to use on my sports equipment between washes (which was specifically labelled in their 'sport odor' section on the website), but haven't been entirely satisfied. I find it masks the odor more so than 'eliminates' it. The combination of the Febreze smell and odor I find worse than if I didn't use it to begin with. There is a 'x2' version of the product, so that might be better, but I wouldn't recommend this for getting rid of sports odors.

Love or Hate The Rain

Christmas shopping?

Get To Know Each Other

Do you have any pets?

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
    Nutella or Peanut Butter

meyera added a new review for
    U by Kotex Click Tampon