Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher Moonlit Lavender Reviews
#374 in Laundry Care

November 22, 2019

Freshness!!!

This is a great product. I use it a couple times a week and always spray my mattress with it when I am changing the sheets. It has a light lavender fragrance and is not overpowering. Using it at bed time creates a calming effecting leading to a better nights sleep.

1.0/5

October 09, 2018

Never Again.

It’s a spray for bedding. The scent is dull and not reminiscent of lavender. The scent wears out quickly.

I was disappointed with the product and P&G;because they usually make high quality products. I will continue to purchase from them, but I will not purchase the lavender scent again.

June 13, 2017

J'adore cette odeur !

J'aime rafraichir ma chambre et mes draps avec ce Febreeze avant de me coucher. Il est vrai que son odeur est appaisante et agréable pour se mettre au lit. Je me garde toujours une bouteille dans ma table de chevet et ne l'utilise qu'à cet effet.

2.8/5

October 15, 2016

This Febreeze is very different than their fabric refresher. It is a ""room spray" and comes in 2 scents. This one I bought because I am a lavender freak. I like to spray it in the room about 10 minutes before I am ready to get into bed and read. It is calming, but very strong, so don't spray more than 2 sprays. I don't use it for my actual bedding, it gives me a headache if it is too close to my nose. I also don't use it to eliminate odors, I don't have odors in my bedroom. And I don't think one should either. It lasts a very long time, as I use it rarely, only if I really am in the mood. However, when it comes down to it, breathing in these fumes is not good for our health. I wont buy it again.

June 23, 2016

Ce vaporisateur à la lavande pour un nous aider à avoir un sommeil plus réparateur est étonnant, il fonctionne vraiment bien. Le pouvoir apaisant de la lavande se fait sentir. Cependant, j'aime l'appliquer le matin sur mon oreiller et mes draps car le soir juste avant le coucher, je trouve que l'odeur est trop pénétrante. Pour les personnes qui aiment la lavande, produit à essayer.

June 23, 2016

I don't know if it is mind over matter but this spray has such a calming and relaxing scent to it.. I spray my bedroom down with it every night just before going to bed and it just relaxes me, I love the way my room smells using it.

June 09, 2016

Febreeze is a great product and it does refresh fabrics but I am not a fan of lavender so this bedding refresher is just not for me. I'm glad I received a sample size for free, because it would have been a waste of money!

2.8/5

May 09, 2016

Febreze Bedding Refresher is honestly a great product to use first thing in the morning after making your bed and prepping it for the following night. It's great to use to get rid of that morning sleep smell and even for when guests pop over and you haven't had a time to let your wax warmer heat up enough (hah). The smell itself and full bottle of product doesn't last that long, but it's totally worth getting for those quick tidy and freshen-up moments.

December 16, 2015

Another lavender product that I wasn't a fan off. Same great febreze effect, perfect for the linens between a wash, but not my scent.

October 04, 2015

I also got this as a sample and loved it! Great smell