Feline Greenies Dental Treats for Cats Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 313 in Pet Products

2.3/5

July 01, 2017

Not worth it

I bought these for my cat to help keep his teeth in good condition but was disappointed. The container tells you to feed your cat like 25 a day! Cats don't chew like dogs so it's not really effective. They chew it twice then swallow which is why they need so many. I will stick to brushing my cats teeth!

Oh, they also made my cat throw up.

March 18, 2017

Having 2cats in our home is always crazy. the fur flies people. One cat will eat anything and one hates this product. So Jynx always get more Feline Greenies Dental treats then the other.. I find it helps with there teeth and makes the fur soft.

February 09, 2017

These are a higher end treat and with that comes a bigger price tag. I will get these every once and a while for my cats to help with their dental health, but there are other options out there that are less expensive when you are on a budget.

July 11, 2016

I was looking for cat treats that were a bit healthly then temptations. When I got these I worried they wouldn't like them as much but they did. I usually buy these now.

May 16, 2016

My 3 cats love the greenies, they sit at the cupboard door meowing til they get some. It doesn't matter what flavor they all get Bears, Scruffies and Emma attention.

January 16, 2016

These are really good for my cats teeth. He loves them and you get a lot for the money.

January 08, 2016

Cat loved the taste no problem, and you could definitely hear him crunching them across the house. They were on for a really good price so I'd definitely get them again. Plus you get so many in the bag they last for quite a while.

New favorite songs?