3.9/5
Prestige Item
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer Reviews

June 19, 2020

The best concealer.

Hands down the best concealer. Such high coverage yet blends into the skin like butter! Not too oily, not too drying and doesn't break me out. I will definitely repurchase.

June 03, 2020

Flawless concealer

This is hands down the best concealer I've ever used for under my eyes. The colour matches me perfectly (though I know that's a matter of personal preference and won't work for everyone). The consistency is perfect also. I have oily skin but under my eyes it's a bit drier. This formula dries super quickly and doesn't leave an oily shine like the Nars Radiant creamy concealer. It stays on all day, but of course seeps into the fine lines a tiny bit like all concealers do. It's pricey but there's a lot in the tube. One thing I would love to see is a squeezable tube to get the last bits out a bit easier.

April 05, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Pretty Good concealer

This concealer is pretty good. the texture is amazing. The shade range is perfect. You can find the perfect shade for your skin type. You only need a little with this product. One thing i'm not a fan of is the price. It is a little expensive for a concealer. Other that, its a good product.

March 04, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Depends on the season

I have dry skin, ESPECIALLY in the winter time! I find that I can use this product only in particular seasons depending on this. When my skin is a bit on the combination side in the fall and summer, I can get away with wearing it. In the winter and spring time however, my skin is always really dehydrated, so this product when applied just looks super caked. It is very noticeable as well when standing near me. This is why I try to avoid it and use alternatives. In the better seasons, application is flawless. You cannot even tell I have any red spots or acne whatsoever. It matches perfect with my skin tone. I love that it has a variety of options, so something works with almost anyone. It is however by no means a cheap concealer, so if your skin is like mine, I would stray away from purchasing it. There are other, much cheaper, alternatives that work year round. If you have a normal or combination skin tone year round, I recommend giving it a try, because it truly is a great concealer for the right skin type.

2.7/5

September 01, 2019

its just okay

I have oily skin and this product is greasy after a while, it is not suited for oily skin, and it also oxidizes so make sure you go a shade lighter than usual

September 01, 2019

Amazing concealer

This concealer is amazing!… it covers up my dark under eyes, does not show fine line under my eyes and last all day!.
    I would really recommend it , even though the price is so high that I may not repurchase it again.

July 21, 2019

Great concelaer in hard to find shades!

If you have a hard to match skintone, try this brand out! It is an exact match to my skintone - one of only two brands I've been able find a match in. It's a nice liquid formula that is highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Because it is liquid, it does spread a lot, so be careful if you are trying to cover a blemish - use less than you think you will need.