Prestige Item
Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer Reviews

Gloss Bomb delivers explosive shine, now in two universal shades handpicked by Rihanna herself: Each shade is designed to be the ultimate finishing touch to any look. Drench lips in the Fenty Glow, a perfect rose nude—we’re talking the unicorn of nudes that looks good on everyone. Or glaze them in Diamond Milk, a wash of shimmering pearl that’s like a dewy highlight for your lips. One luscious swipe of Gloss Bomb’s XXL wand gives lips more to love, while conditioning shea butter enriches from within. Lips look instantly fuller and smoother, with a non-sticky formula that’s super shiny and has an addictive peach-vanilla scent you just can’t get enough of.

Product info via FentyBeauty.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 21, 2019

Great colour and no stickiness!

I love this lip gloss and am on my second tube. It is not sticky, or too thick. I have it in Fenty Glow which is a beautiful colour for medium to deep skintones, that enhances your natural lip colour. It has a slight scent that reminds me of watermelon. I wear it almost daily - either alone or over lipstick. It is moisturizing, and lasts several hours so I am not constantly reapplying.

July 21, 2019

Love this glossy colour!

This gloss has become my lip of choice when I can't decide what bright colour to wear - it just works with every look and outfit. It's thick enough that it stays on and is shiny and so comfortable on the lip.

I'd def buy this again! It makes me feel like I need to highlight my whole face and be glowy all over!

July 03, 2019

Amazingggg

I love that this product isn’t so sticky like many other lip glosses! It also has a nice subtle colour and shine to it. Fenty Beauty is one of my favourite make up lines

June 09, 2019

Great lipgloss!!!

The best gloss I have tried yet. I usually Purchase drugstore lip gloss but the fenty ones caught my eye and I recently got 2 of them. I’m in love they suit so many different skin tones and the formula is great!

June 04, 2019

Go-to lippie

This was one of the first products I ever purchased from the FENTY Beauty line and it is a product I KEEP reaching for time and time again. I'm not a big fan of lip products (aside from scrubs and lip balms), but I cannot deny my love for this one. It is REALLY flattering on just about anyone (as all my friends own one) and it doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky. Truly a holy grail for me.

May 28, 2019

Lip Gloss is poppin'

This is now my go to gloss for everyday. I love the shine and how it glides on my lips smoothy. The color in the picture shown is FU$$Y. Which is my fav!

May 17, 2019

Best lipgloss ever

The amount of actual product in this gloss in comparison to other companies for the same prize is insane! The colour is a mix between pink and peach and honestly goes with every look. It truly looks great on everyone I know.

May 17, 2019
    California, United States

Gloss grail!

Look, I fell hard for the hype. I picked this up as part of a minis set and my goodness was I surprised. This gloss is everything everyone said it would be.

It is smooth, doesn't stick, smells and tastes great, is long lasting, and is truly universal. I mean I didn't need to apply it all day until after eating a messy lunch.

I'm not a huge gloss fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I think the tides are finally turning.

I love it so much I bought them all!

May 15, 2019

my favorite gloss EVER

I LOVE this gloss, it really is a universal colour that looks great on every skin tone. Its not super sticky, it lasts for hours whats not to love! Price point is up there but Fenty is a sephora brand so that is to be expected!

May 14, 2019

Love!!

This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. It smells amazing wears good for a gloss isn’t sticky and looks amazing!!! I have repurchased this and I don’t finish lip products so that’s saying something.