Fenty beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Reviews
#8 in Lip Gloss

Good - 0

July 24, 2021

My favourite!

This lip gloss is amazing! The color is versatile and suitable for many skin tones and the shimmer is very subtle. I love the scent as well and always get compliments wearing it, it isn't gross and sticky!

March 30, 2021

Beautiful gloss !

I purchased this gloss in the colour fenty glow. This is my favourite gloss ever, it's my go too gloss for all my evening looks! Some use it on top of there lip stick for a extra colour pop, but I simply use this on its own and its the perfect gloss. Keeps my lips glossy and shiny all night!

February 16, 2021
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Best lipgloss!

I have gone through millions of lip glosses and I was given the Fenty Beauty one as a present a few years ago. Since then I have purchased more as I love them so much. It leaves my lips looking lovely and shiny and it also smells great. It doesn't feel sticky on my lips like a lot of others do. My favourite shade is FU$$Y. The only criticism would be the price in my opinion.

February 07, 2021
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Best lipgloss non sticky

I’d usually stay away from lipgloss as I hate that sticky feeling but these are so smooth and non sticky. They also make the lips look more plump. I want all the shades!

February 04, 2021
    Indiana, United States

The best!

I am normally not a huge fan of lip glosses as they tend to feel super sticky on my lips, but this one is amazing! I absolutely love the shades that it comes in and doesn’t feel sticky on my lips at all!

January 19, 2021
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I have the Fenty Gloss Bomb in many shades! It’s honestly one of my favourite lip glosses ever!

The product isn’t sticky and your lips look super glossy! It is also long lasting.

It’s definitely worth the price and even better when you pick it up in the sale!!

November 26, 2020

Great lasting power and truly universal

I bought this gloss during the recent sale and I'm so glad I did! I have never used a 'higher end' gloss before and usually stuck to drug store glosses. But after doing the math I realised that the price per ml was comparable. This is the best gloss I've ever used. The glitter isn't chunky or rough. It's smooth, comfortable, and leaves a glass-like finish. The lasting power is so much better than drug store too. It lasts 4-5 hours on my lips even through drinking. It's super high shine and lasts for hours instead of quickly fading like cheaper glosses. A little goes a long way and the tint is perfect. I will definitely be repurchasing when this tube is gone!

November 13, 2020

Would definitely purchase again!

I’m very picky about lipgloss, but this one is a dream. The colour is seriously universal, It’s thicker than most glosses but not sticky and has a nice texture. It also smells very sweet and sugary which is a plus, but it’s not obnoxiously sweet to the point where you’d smell it all-day.