FENTY BEAUTY Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Reviews

June 01, 2020

This product is gorgeous

This is my favourite highlighter ever, even though it is quite expensive the product is drop dead gorgeous and has me glowing. I would recommend this!!

May 08, 2020
    Ohio, United States

THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS FIRE!!!

I can't say enough good things about this highlighter! This is my favorite! I love everything about it: The pigment, the color, and the results. I would recommend it to anyone and I understand it is pricey but worth every penny!

April 13, 2020

sparkle, sparkle

I absolutely loveeeeee this highlighter. All of this brand's highlighters are absolutely amazing, they leave you feeling like the star of the night. Sparkle sparkle.

January 30, 2020
    Trafford, United Kingdom

BLEW MY MIND

This highlighter literally blew my mind! I was hesitant to buy it first as it is quite pricy but OH MY GOD it is the best highlighter ever! The shine is just so beautiful and makes you feel like a princess. Would 100% recommend. It changed my highlighter game completely. Oh and the shade trophy wife... I don't even have words to describe how absolutely gorgeous it is! It works with every skin tone - I have light skin and I can still pull it off!

October 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

"Shine bright like a diamond"!

I get compliments EVERY TIME I wear this highlight! So beautiful and true to color! Lighter side I use for fall/winter and brighter side I use for spring/summer. Last forever!

September 24, 2019

My go too highlighter

I got this a few months ago, and I love it; it is very buildable and helps to complete any make up look. I also love how the highlights come with two different shades but you only pay the price for one!

July 19, 2019

Shine bright like a diamond

This highlighter is amazing. Beautiful shine for literally any skin tone. Use for any occasion from work to party. There are also 2 shines to choose from. Gorgeous and lasts all day or night.

July 17, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Love love love

I love these highlighters. Not only do you get loads for the price the colours and pigments are amazing. I have brought 3 different colours so far and I’m planning on buying more. I recommend these to everyone I know.

June 19, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Glowy!

I absolutely love these highlighters. There are two different finishes. One side is more glowy than the other. I love layering them. The packaging is super nice as well.

May 29, 2019
    California, United States

Beautiful

Honestly I think this is one of the best products(highlighters) from the line you can use it for almost any occasion and it’s gonna look fabulous !!!