FENTY BEAUTY Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Reviews

July 19, 2019

Shine bright like a diamond

This highlighter is amazing. Beautiful shine for literally any skin tone. Use for any occasion from work to party. There are also 2 shines to choose from. Gorgeous and lasts all day or night.

July 17, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Love love love

I love these highlighters. Not only do you get loads for the price the colours and pigments are amazing. I have brought 3 different colours so far and I’m planning on buying more. I recommend these to everyone I know.

June 19, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Glowy!

I absolutely love these highlighters. There are two different finishes. One side is more glowy than the other. I love layering them. The packaging is super nice as well.

May 29, 2019
    California, United States

Beautiful

Honestly I think this is one of the best products(highlighters) from the line you can use it for almost any occasion and it’s gonna look fabulous !!!

April 14, 2019

Trophy Wife

Absolute favourite highlight. I can use this as a highlight, an eyeshadow and even over my lips sometimes. I just love the way it makes my face glow without looking like a flashlight. It’s subtle but also remarkable especially in natural lighting.

April 07, 2019

Love it!

I’ve been using this product for the past 3 months and no complaints so far! I love how light the powder feels on my skin while adding the perfect touch of shimmer. The duo tones complement each other so well to add a subtle glow to my fair skin.

April 05, 2019

This is fantastic

I bought the mini set from Sephora that comes with the highlighter and gloss.
    I found this to be fantastic, definitely worth the purchase. To me, the highlight is the standout product. Very buildable and can double up as a highlight and eye shadow. I actually really enjoy using it on my eyes as well. Very beautiful shade.

It'll take me forever to use this up, but one if I ever finish this, i would definitely repurchase.

March 25, 2019

My favourite powder highlight

I LOVE THESE HIGHLIGHTERS!! At first I though it was too pricey for the amount of product you receive, but then I swatched it and saw how pigmented it is! I used it almost daily and it lasted me almost a year. Definitely my fave by far. I love how it comes with one more muted shade, for daywear, and one more sparkly shade, perfect for the evening. And the quality of the actual compact, is amazing. Perfection.

March 10, 2019

Blinding

I love this highlighter duo. I bought it from sephora months ago. Its so beautiful on the skin. Both colors are very beautiful by its own. It doesn’t emphasis my skin texture which many does. It glinds very smoothly on the skin and gives intense glow to your face. Its my first purchase from fenty beauty product line and I really love it.

March 10, 2019

In love

LOVE this highlighter duo! I received this as a gift from one of my friends who bought the wrong shade of this duo for my fair skin, but I can still make it work. The left highlight is very very subtle, good for those who don’t want a beaming highlight, whereas the right highlight is a statement highlight. The right highlight shows up golden on my fair skin tone which is a little dark but paired with the right eye look, looks good.