FENTY BEAUTY Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Reviews

February 19, 2019

Pretty highlighter!

I bought this highlighter at Sephora about a month ago and I like it. It is easy to apply and goes smoothly on the skin leaving a shimmery finish. Just know sides have some shimmer. The packaging is gorgeous and well designed.

January 28, 2019

Bling bling!

I have never owned a nicer highlighter! This highlighter leaves my cheekbones popping and my face glowing. I love it and I can't say enough about it!!!

January 24, 2019
    Northwest Territories, Canada

Shimmer and shine

All time favourite highlighter!. I am, like most girls, a makeup junkie. I love trying new products, and this one takes the cake. It goes on smooth, and lasts all day. Plus perfect for any skin shade.

November 17, 2018

WORTH EVERY PENNY!

I have never, ever, ever, had a product I look forward to putting on my face every morning as much as this one. It is so easy to apply, it blends seamlessly and looks so smooth on the face. My problem with most highlighters is that they make my face look cakey or bumpy.. this one makes me look like a POLISHED GEM. When I catch glimpses of myself during the day (haaaaaay) I turn a lil to the side just to see that glow. Amazing. Lasts all day and night, it's the only thing I don't have to touch up before going out if I had makeup on all day.

November 14, 2018

Omg yes!

This is absolutely the best highlighter that exists out there. It's rich and very pigmented. I get compliments everytime I wear it. I'm not trading this for the world!

October 01, 2018

YASSSSS ROBYN!!!

a glow for the gods, Rihanna did not come to play when she created these highlighters. I have three, the rosier/pink champagne shades, the bronzier duo and the singular gold one (I don’t know their names by heart unfortunately.) and I use the champagne one DAILY. The duo highlighters give you the option between a subtle but still very there highlight or a blinding glow (I combine the both for that extra shine) they are high in pigmentation and aren’t glittery!!

August 06, 2018

best glow out there

this is by far my favorite highlighter, the colour payoff and intensity is amazing, although it is on the pricier side, it's definitley worth it. its super easy to apply and lasts all night long.

June 27, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Shimmer like gold

Basically the moment it releases I had to have it so off to sephorah i went. After testing it out I realized it was no ordinary glow. I looked like chocolate gold so I decided to purchase the limited edition. And let's just say it was pigmented, glittery and long lasting.

May 27, 2018

Great

Incredibly pigmented. Gorgeous shimmer. And it glides right on, and sets really quickly! I can see using these together—bit even more so, they’d give a wonderful summery pop to matte neutrals. The applicator is fine if you want to use this across your eyelid, but if you want more control I’d use an eyeliner brush. I have medium-olive skin and brown eyes (with a lot of green and gold) and the colors complement my tones nicely.

May 23, 2018

I liked this highlighter so much I bought 3.

I purchased my first Killawatt freestyle highlighter the day they were released. I had to go to Sephora to buy a gift for someone, and ended up buying it on impulse and to be honest, because I was curious to assess the quality of Rihanna's products. Was I ever surprised with how much I actually liked it! I initially purchased Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal, which is a beautiful soft pearlescent sheen on one side and supercharged pearlescent shimmer on the other. I strongly preferred the supercharged shimmer because I felt it gave a noticeable highlight. If you prefer a less noticeable highlight, you may prefer the left side. They can also be layered! The second Killawat I purchased is Metal Moon, which is a mega-fine white gold powder. This is a beautiful white highlighter which I use around my eyes and as an eye shadow base. It is not that visible on my skin tone, but I imagine it would be on some others. The third and final Killawat I own is the coveted Trophy Wife shade. I was on the fence about buying this at first because I had read online that it didn't look good on Caucasian-toned skin. Were those people ever wrong! I have olive-toned, somewhat tanned skin, and I think it looks great on me. I use it as both an eye shadow and cheek highlighter. It's fun without being too noticeable. The only drawback about this highlighter is that I go through it pretty quickly. I'm not sure if that's a testament to the product or how much I like and use it.