FENTY BEAUTY Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Reviews

March 10, 2019

Blinding

I love this highlighter duo. I bought it from sephora months ago. Its so beautiful on the skin. Both colors are very beautiful by its own. It doesn’t emphasis my skin texture which many does. It glinds very smoothly on the skin and gives intense glow to your face. Its my first purchase from fenty beauty product line and I really love it.

March 10, 2019

In love

LOVE this highlighter duo! I received this as a gift from one of my friends who bought the wrong shade of this duo for my fair skin, but I can still make it work. The left highlight is very very subtle, good for those who don’t want a beaming highlight, whereas the right highlight is a statement highlight. The right highlight shows up golden on my fair skin tone which is a little dark but paired with the right eye look, looks good.

February 19, 2019

Pretty highlighter!

I bought this highlighter at Sephora about a month ago and I like it. It is easy to apply and goes smoothly on the skin leaving a shimmery finish. Just know sides have some shimmer. The packaging is gorgeous and well designed.

January 28, 2019

Bling bling!

I have never owned a nicer highlighter! This highlighter leaves my cheekbones popping and my face glowing. I love it and I can't say enough about it!!!

January 24, 2019
    Northwest Territories, Canada

Shimmer and shine

All time favourite highlighter!. I am, like most girls, a makeup junkie. I love trying new products, and this one takes the cake. It goes on smooth, and lasts all day. Plus perfect for any skin shade.

November 17, 2018

WORTH EVERY PENNY!

I have never, ever, ever, had a product I look forward to putting on my face every morning as much as this one. It is so easy to apply, it blends seamlessly and looks so smooth on the face. My problem with most highlighters is that they make my face look cakey or bumpy.. this one makes me look like a POLISHED GEM. When I catch glimpses of myself during the day (haaaaaay) I turn a lil to the side just to see that glow. Amazing. Lasts all day and night, it's the only thing I don't have to touch up before going out if I had makeup on all day.

November 14, 2018

Omg yes!

This is absolutely the best highlighter that exists out there. It's rich and very pigmented. I get compliments everytime I wear it. I'm not trading this for the world!

October 01, 2018

YASSSSS ROBYN!!!

a glow for the gods, Rihanna did not come to play when she created these highlighters. I have three, the rosier/pink champagne shades, the bronzier duo and the singular gold one (I don’t know their names by heart unfortunately.) and I use the champagne one DAILY. The duo highlighters give you the option between a subtle but still very there highlight or a blinding glow (I combine the both for that extra shine) they are high in pigmentation and aren’t glittery!!

August 06, 2018

best glow out there

this is by far my favorite highlighter, the colour payoff and intensity is amazing, although it is on the pricier side, it's definitley worth it. its super easy to apply and lasts all night long.

June 27, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Shimmer like gold

Basically the moment it releases I had to have it so off to sephorah i went. After testing it out I realized it was no ordinary glow. I looked like chocolate gold so I decided to purchase the limited edition. And let's just say it was pigmented, glittery and long lasting.