FENTY BEAUTY Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Reviews

September 24, 2019

My go too highlighter

I got this a few months ago, and I love it; it is very buildable and helps to complete any make up look. I also love how the highlights come with two different shades but you only pay the price for one!

January 28, 2019

Bling bling!

I have never owned a nicer highlighter! This highlighter leaves my cheekbones popping and my face glowing. I love it and I can't say enough about it!!!

May 27, 2018

Great

Incredibly pigmented. Gorgeous shimmer. And it glides right on, and sets really quickly! I can see using these together—bit even more so, they’d give a wonderful summery pop to matte neutrals. The applicator is fine if you want to use this across your eyelid, but if you want more control I’d use an eyeliner brush. I have medium-olive skin and brown eyes (with a lot of green and gold) and the colors complement my tones nicely.

October 06, 2017

Truly amazing highlighters

This highlighter is very good. When I heard Rihanna was releasing a beauty line, I had zero interest. However, when I went in store an swatched everything, I ended up buying three products. One of them was the Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak highlighter. I love it so much! It is very pigmented, blinding and lasts literally all day. Almost all of my highlighters fade throughout the day, especially the powder ones. This one still looks blinding by bedtime! I'm going to have to go back and purchase more shades! Worth the hype.