FENTY BEAUTY Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Reviews

May 23, 2018

I liked this highlighter so much I bought 3.

I purchased my first Killawatt freestyle highlighter the day they were released. I had to go to Sephora to buy a gift for someone, and ended up buying it on impulse and to be honest, because I was curious to assess the quality of Rihanna's products. Was I ever surprised with how much I actually liked it! I initially purchased Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal, which is a beautiful soft pearlescent sheen on one side and supercharged pearlescent shimmer on the other. I strongly preferred the supercharged shimmer because I felt it gave a noticeable highlight. If you prefer a less noticeable highlight, you may prefer the left side. They can also be layered! The second Killawat I purchased is Metal Moon, which is a mega-fine white gold powder. This is a beautiful white highlighter which I use around my eyes and as an eye shadow base. It is not that visible on my skin tone, but I imagine it would be on some others. The third and final Killawat I own is the coveted Trophy Wife shade. I was on the fence about buying this at first because I had read online that it didn't look good on Caucasian-toned skin. Were those people ever wrong! I have olive-toned, somewhat tanned skin, and I think it looks great on me. I use it as both an eye shadow and cheek highlighter. It's fun without being too noticeable. The only drawback about this highlighter is that I go through it pretty quickly. I'm not sure if that's a testament to the product or how much I like and use it.

May 23, 2018

WATT!!!!

I use this daily now that it's summer time! Oh my glow is awesome! Love love love this! I am in love! I use it on the tops of my cheekbones and on my nose line and forehead.

April 12, 2018

So pigmented and worth every cent

I was a little skeptical about the fenty products as I’ve never tried them before, but this was worth it. This highlighter can be seen from mars and it’s so pigmented so you can put a very little on your face/ body and it would look great! Also you save money too because it lasts forever! Packaging is cute too

March 23, 2018

Omg !

Omg!! When I went to the nearest sephora they were sold out ..I looked online didn't find it as well I drove 45 minutes to the next town I love the way this hits the light and makes you feel like your in a fashion spread..go RiRi!

February 19, 2018

Bomb highlight

I purchased Mean Money / Hustla Baby . I have NW18 skin tone . Hustla Baby is gorgeous. Pretty peach gold with a lot of shimmer, looks beautiful in every lighting . I use it every day and hit pan , the first time that has ever happened with a highlight. The issue is Mean Money. I am pale and it does not show up on my skin . I tried everything to get it to show up , and nothing works. I wish they sold Hustla Baby by itself, because half of this product I can't use.

February 13, 2018

Fenty beauty highlighter in TROPHYWIFE

AMAZING! I cannot rave about this product enough! The packaging is beautiful, the price is understandable and the product works amazing! I am not normally the type of girl to purchase this kind of bold highlighter but my friend let me try it on one day and I fell in love! it works with every single skin tone I have seen it on! Every single time I wear it out someone comments on it! I am so in love with it and I recommend every girl purchase it if they want to feel like a million bucks! :)

February 10, 2018

The fenty beauty

Ce produit est vraiment bien mais il coûte assez chère mais il est au top surtout c eqt un highlight de rihana fenty est son nom de famille d ou fenty beauty

January 27, 2018

My favorite highlight!

This is probably one of my favorite highlighters. It’s so smooth and soft to touch and it blends like an absolute dream of unicorns and cotton candy. And it smells like candy like the Fenty collection does. It lasts through an entire 9 hour shift and then some when I’m on my feet and sweating like mad.

January 25, 2018

Everyday Highlighter to Slay All Day

I bought this in Mean Money and Hu$tla Baby during Christmas and I have yet to use any other highlighter but this. It's just the perfect combination, one shade is alot more subtle (can't notice in pictures, but definitely in-person) and the other shade is stunningly vibrant (visible in pictures and in-person). Golden glows on the skin, and I have light tan skin. I definitely think that if you have light to tan skin this is the best shade to get. The highlight is medium pigmented. It goes on even better using a wet brush. The gold and rose toned flecks shine even more!

January 20, 2018

Shine bright

Wowwwwwwww!
    I’m deeply in love with this amazing highlighter. I’ve got the color trophy wife and I think this is the most pigmented. I recommended it!