Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio Reviews
#3 in Makeup

May 03, 2020

Amazing

These blend really well for cream products. When I use it on my face the product doesn't lift my foundation and give my face a nice look. The highlighter is my favourite it looks amazing.

April 21, 2020

I would buy this product again

This is such a beautiful set! I have a very pale skin tone so these shades worked very well for me. The contour is an ashy colour so it didn’t leave an orangey mess on my face, something that usually happens when the bronzer is too dark for me. The contour is a bit hard to blend, I would use a brush for application. The highlighter is also a bit stiff, I would use your fingers or the stick itself for application. The concealer works very well! Very easy to blend

November 21, 2018
    New Hampshire, United States

Best contour

I use this as a starter contour. I have a round face and I use it to shape my face. This product lasts forever! A little goes a long way. In the first picture is just tinted moisturizer; the second I have concealer, powder, and the FENTY stix. I will always use this!

October 07, 2018

Perfect for contouring

I was sceptique buying this trio by Fenty but now I adore it. I would buy it again and again. No words to describe. I definitely buy it again and I totally recommend it!!!?

August 06, 2018

killer contour

these contour sticks are great! they are very easy to use and compact, great for travelling. they blend well and feel creamy and smooth on my skin. I definitly recomend them

July 17, 2018

Inclusively sells

Honestly i have a bad words for the fenty line, like its such a good brand and i am so impressed with the quality of every single product. I guess someone actually did their homework and research!

This trio is so great, its a no messy product with large colour variation and again deepth and quality of the colors are unreal!!

April 13, 2018

I wound up returning it, but for others it might be great!

I want to love this makeup stick but I can’t quiet find a way to use it that works for me. It has so much promise. I purchased it in the shade Linin. So far I’m using it as a concealer and applying it with a Beauty Blender and it works pretty nice. The colour is beautiful for my winter skin tone, and the wide range of shades available in Fenty’s products is incredible. I’m still not sure how I feel about it, but I would definitely recommend this product based alone on the many shades it has to offer for all skin types.
    I actually wound up returning it. It didn’t work as a concealer for me, and wound up creasing a lot. I know this product would work for other people it just didn’t agree with my skin sadly.

April 05, 2018

Concealer turned foundation

So this is concealer but I use it as foundation. I love it! It's creamy and covers up my blemishes. I also purchased the mocha colour to use as contour!

March 20, 2018

Fast results, sharp contour!

Fenty Beauty has seriously slayed the makeup game, and I am obsessed with the brand! Aside from that, I prefer cream contour and highlight in stick form as it’s faster, more convenient and easier to control placement. They are hard to come by, so I knew I had to try these babies out! I’ve tried a lot of different formulas, and I’d say these are the best perfect combination. Creamy, but not where the product slides all over your face. Non-drying, and blends out perfectly. I’m very satisfied with the outcome. Some contour sticks have too big of a surface area, but these ones are the perfect compromise to getting those sharp lines. I do also enjoy how they are magnetic, so they click together. There is quite a bit of product you get for your money as well, mine have lasted me for a while!

March 19, 2018

So Pretty!

I love love the trio stix. You can get it in whichever shade suits your skin colour the best. The makeup is great quality and lasts all day! I’m in love with the highlighter, it goes on so smoothly. The contour stick is awesome as well, you can decide how dark you want it and it doesn’t look caked on your face. Definitely worth the buy!