Prestige Item
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation Reviews

November 25, 2017

Very nice foundation

I've been using this foundation for over a month and I love it. It is lightweight but offers good coverage and lovely matte finish. There is indeed a bit of oxydation so take that into consideration when you pick your shade. I'm very happy about my purchase and would consider rebuying it. I also love the pretty glass bottle.

November 19, 2017

best foundation ever

I am absolutely in love with this foundation. it has a medium to full coverage, which i love because i have acne scars and large pores. it feels extremely light as well which is amazing.its amazing especially for individuals of colour because of the variety of shades and undertones

November 18, 2017

not the greatest

I received a sample from sephora to try and wasnt a fan, this product is not great for those with dry skin, not matter what primer used it seemed cakey and oxidized way too dark.

October 26, 2017

It’s legit my skin but better!!

I love everything Rihanna so I was so excited when she came out with her makeup line. I am so blown away by this foundation. It applies amazing and leaves my skin looking beyond flawless. The best thing is it still looks like my skin, only better. It isn’t cakey and lasts all day. I wear the shade 390.

October 25, 2017

ce produit est vraiment bon et il fait rever

Je suis en amour avec ce produit puisquil donne un tres bel effet a ma peau et de facon tres naturel de plus il y a plusieurs couleurs donc c'est plus facile

October 17, 2017

Go-to foundation

After hearing all of the rave on Rihanna's new makeup collection, I had to give it a go myself. Especially when hearing that she has a wide variety of shades. Being a tanned skin girl, it has always been hard for myself to find the right colour foundation with the right formula. I have dealt with horrible skin through high school that has left scars that I am insecure about. This foundation has great coverage and is priced fairly. I have tried multiple foundations and this one seems to be my go-to. I have received countless compliments on how good my skin looks. I recommend it to all of my friends with oily to oily-combination skins!

October 13, 2017

All the colours!

Finally a foundation that carries an olive-toned colour. Has a nice matte finish, stays on all day and is $10 cheaper than the foundation I was purchasing prior

October 08, 2017

If you're oily/combo this is a dream

My skin warms up within 15 minutes or so of applying foundation. Once that happens the matte effect looks more natural. Even immediately the matte formula is matte in texture but still has a natural sheen so you don't look flatte/chalky.. and still glowy. But as an oily girl after about 6 hours of wear, I blotted with a Clean & Clear blotting paper and my skin HONESTLY LOOKED THE SAME AS IF I HAD JUST PUT IT ON. That is very rare for oily skin types! Normally it breaks up, the pores become more visible, etc. But this? No it was FLAWLESS.

October 06, 2017

Love it!

When I first got this I wasn't 100% satisfied. The consistency is really thin and dries quickly so took a bit to get the hang of how you apply it, but once I got that down I love it! It has great coverage and lasts all day without feeling heavy. The range of colours are pretty extensive, I normally just use the lightest one but I was 2 shades up. It's reasonably priced for a high end foundation, defiantly recommend.

October 05, 2017

I bought the new Fenty foundation in 120 to try, given all the hype. Yes, this foundation does have great coverage (medium I found) however, it dries sooo super fast that it makes it harder to apply evenly and flawlessly. I had to do sections of my face at a time and blend with my sponge very quickly. Because it dries so fast, and dries to a powdery finish, it makes it difficult yo blend in your concealer and contour. I found that the coverage didn't last long (I wore it for 8 hours and by the end, a lot of my redness and acne was showing through)