Prestige Item
Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint Reviews

Good - 0

April 15, 2019

Quelle tenue durable

J'ai reçu ce rouge à levre liquide en cadeau. Je n'étais pas vraiment convaincu jusqu'à ce que je l'utilise. La couleur est extraordinaire, une brosse facile à utiliser. La texture est un peu liquide mais, s'étend très bien et que dire de la tenue… Vraiment extra… J'aime beaucoup ce produit et l'acheterai sans doute de nouveau.

April 14, 2019

Fenty never Fails

Fenty does it again! This lip paint in the colour unbutton has become my everyday lip to wear. I love how flattering it is to my warm yellow undertone. Plus although it’s matte, it doesn’t dry out my lips like other matte lipsticks these days. They definitely knew what they were doing with their formula because the way it glides onto my lips is perfect

November 19, 2018

How to feel like a Bad Bitch 101: Wear this lipstick

When I bought this I was hella skeptical. A few weeks earlier, a friend had told me to try the Kat Von D. Lip paints... I was not unimpressed... but not impressed. So when I bought this I thought it was just another celebrity lipstick... oh my god was I wrong (Im so sorry Rihanna)

ACTUAL REVIEW:

The applicator is the perfect shape for easy application. If i don't have lip liner I still trust myself to apply this, and that says a lot. You can also re-apply it (if need be.... but it wont) and it won't cake.

It doesn't leave your lips dry at all, but when I apply a chapstick under it of course the application and wear looks better and last longer, so I'd still reccomend it.

Over the course of the day it doens't budge, it doesnt bleed, and it doesnt transfer (too much).