4.9/5
#17 in Bronzer

Good - 0

January 29, 2020

Amazing

He’s quality and care she puts into each product is amazing! Everything is made so well and she’s slow to release new products but it’s worth it everytime when they do come out !

December 10, 2019

Wonderful highlighting

Amazing, makes me feel good and doesn’t hurt my skin, Or dry it out . It also doesn’t make my skin break out. Smells nice and I just love dentures beauty products!!!

August 14, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Her highlighter duos are amazing

I’m not into a very intense highlight but I like alittle more than a natural glow when I go out, her more creamy formula is amazing for every day use and the more shimmery gives a great highlight if you want a more bold look!

July 04, 2019

Love fenty beauty

In general all the products from fenty by Rihanna are the best . I couldn’t say anything bad about it . I love that they focus on the darker tones for makeup. It’s usually so hard for me to find something that matches my skin but thanks to fenty because they made that problem go away.

May 01, 2019

Fenty Beauty Bronzer

I bought the fenty bronzer from sephora and absolutely love it. I'm super fair and it had a great non orangey colour. It was decently priced compared to others and worth every penny. Goodbye Hoola and tarte. A new favourite is here.