Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

April 12, 2021

Staple in our pantry

These are a staple in our home pantry especially around any of the holidays. The quality of the chocolate is great and when they are on sale the value is unbeatable!

April 12, 2021

My absolute fave

This is one chocolate I really love. I love all the different packages they come out with. And the taste is amazing you can’t go wrong with this. The hazelnut and the creamy chocolate instead so good.

April 10, 2021

Our favourites

My household folks love this. Whenever I crave for something sweet, I always go for a Ferrero rocher. Its been my fav for years as well for my family... we always have an extra box in our house and yeah who doesn't love these lil chocolatés bomb. Its also à great gift for unexpected guest or whenever I go visit my family abroad they always asked me for Ferrero rocher.

Yummy treat

Great tasting chocolate. It is not too rich or sweet which is nice, it’s just right. The flavour is excellent. I also love the crunch when you bite into it and the soft center. Always a good choice when looking to give a small gift to someone as well that appreciates good quality chocolate.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Mmmmmmmmm

The sweet taste of chocolate and hazelnut. Melt in your mouth delicious. Cant just have one . My daughters favorite. Its hard to keep in the house asap they are seen they are eaten.

Okay

Ferrero Rocher’s aren’t my favourite but they are pretty good. I find them a little dry but that’s just my taste. I love the nut component it’s really adds a texture that makes it better. The coconut ones are my favourite but I’m down to eat any of them.

April 08, 2021

Chocolate heaven

Ok things things are addictive, I can't get enough. I'm not a huge chocolate eater but these have the right amout of chocolate and nuts. Doffently my go to chocolate

April 07, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Everything Ferrero is good

I love these chocolates and almost everything this company makes. I mostly buy these around Christmas but every now and then, I pick them up when I see them at the counter.

April 07, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Chocolate

These chocolates are really good. Careful when you purchase though as you may eat them all haha crunchy and smooth hazelnut filling they are delicious. I usually purchase these as gifts for family and they are always happy.

April 05, 2021
    California, United States

They taste delicious

I am a huge chocolate person! This chocolate is one of my top favorites. The middle is soft and chocolate while it has a crunch to it with some nuts. It is delicious and a chocolate I splurge on every now and then.