Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

November 16, 2021

Love them, a classic treat!

A delicious combination of flavors and textures in a beautiful little wrapper! Always a treat that reminds us of the holidays and feels luxurious and decadent. Love it!

November 14, 2021

i would buy this product

these are one of my favorite chocolates to get at christmas. i would really recommend everyone who hasn't tried them yet to try them they are awesome.

November 14, 2021

LOVE these!

These chocolates are amazing! I seriously love these. The quality is impeccable and so is the taste. They make a perfect gift for Christmas for your friends and family or just as a treat for yourself. These do have hazelnuts though so those with nut allergies should be aware.

November 12, 2021

Stocking stuffer delight

We have made it a tradition in our household to add a box of Ferrero Rocher to everyones stocking. We've been doing this for over 20 years. They are a delicious chocolate, full of nuts and a smooth center that we all crave at Christmas!

November 11, 2021

Yummy goodness

My husband and I every year have a tradition of buying each other one of these. We love them so much. Tastes wonderful. Anytime we se them at christmas time, we get excited. I would 100% keep buying again and again.

November 10, 2021

Heaven in a golden wrapper

Who can possibly deny that Ferrero rocher are amazing? Hazelnut, chocolate amazingness. Hard not to eat a whole box at once! You can find me in a pile of crumpled gold wrappers.

November 08, 2021

Delicious!!!!!!!

I an buying this box since last 10 years and it’s always my favourite, if I want to gift something this is the only thing which comes to my mind, it’s creamy filling inside is out of the world

United States

I'm in love with ferrero rocher

I so love these, my husband knows to never set root in this house without a box or two. Best for my alone times, when I unwine and read my books I love to unwrap these bad boys and taste the chocolate mixed with peanuts and almonds so so good. Highly recommend

Florida, United States

Best chocolate treat

I absolutely love these chocolates. I love the crunchiness and the chocolate combination as it just melts in your mouth. I also love that they come individually wrapped which is a nice touch.

So good!

These are my favorite a bit pricey but so worth it! We usually buy these around the holidays my daughter loves them too. She ask for them anytime she sees them in the store!