Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

April 15, 2022

Crunchy

The Ferrero Rocher are a good choice as a gift and also to treat yourself. They are crunchy in the outside and inside because of a layer of wafer. The best thing is that they are all are single wrapped.

2.3/5

April 11, 2022

No thank you

I am probably in the minority, but I'm not a fan of these. Not sure whether it's the taste or the texture combination that I don't like, or perhaps it's both, but I only get these at Christmas if I'm asked to and only because others like them, not me.

April 01, 2022

Un classique!

Un classique! Ce sont mes chocolats préférés. Un bon goût de noisette délicat. J’en achète toujours a mes invités. Je les trouve juste un peu dispendieux. Ils partent comme de petits pains chauds!

March 31, 2022

Yes, I am a chocoholic!

I absolutely love the taste of these. Not recommended if you have a nut allergy though. I find I hide a box just for me and my cravings for chocolate.

March 29, 2022

Très bon

Je les adores ce petit goût noisette et excellent mon mari en raffoles et les enfants aussi nous en sommes adepte on ne sens passe plus je les recommande

March 21, 2022

Chocolate queen

I call myself the chocolate queen as when it comes to chocolate i can definetly recommend u the best of them all and this is the best chocolate of them all
    It literally dissolves in the mouth

March 16, 2022

Yummy

I love these chocolate so much that whenever I start eating I can’t stop myself. It’s the best chocolate I’ve ever tried. It’s not too expensive for the taste they provide. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

March 08, 2022

My husband

I buy these for my husband he loves them . I'm not a fan myself but he tells me they are really crunchy and there is loads of chocolate on them and the crunchyness of the wafer makes them delicious

March 07, 2022

Amazing!

I can’t just eat one!! A nice treat of hazelnut chocolate with nuts and very indulgent! The box is handy afterwards which helps with recycling! Will buy again!

March 03, 2022

Start my day

I love these chocolates so much and also like the packing of the product and box that is amazing. Everything is perfect and worth to buy it. Love chocolates 🍫 😋 💕