Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

September 15, 2016

Those are just amazing! Great to get and give as a gift! It tastes so good with all the mix of the flavours and textures. Nice to share with friends and family!

September 14, 2016

Je les trouve excellents. Ils sont mes chocolats preferes, mais je les trouve vraiment trop chers. Il y a nettement plus de meilleurs chocolats, et a prix moindre.

September 14, 2016

I love these so much that my husband and kids buy these for me every holiday, especially Christmas. I cannot past a checkout without buying these if they are in the impulse buy section!

September 14, 2016

My weekness is Ferrero Rocher specially when you are shopping and they have the three pack sitting on the counter calling my name, And the price is good so can't say no to that pretty Gold. And once i have one oh boy it's so so good. and then I must finish them all.

September 13, 2016

These chocolates are perfect to keep for guests on the coffee table. They are individually wrapped, and the box is quite well made - sturdy and nice looking. I re-use these boxes for storage. the only thing that annoys me is how hard it is to get the top sticker off of them.
    Anyways, chocolates range from dark chocolate, which is the least sweet, to medium sweet, coconut flavored one, to really sweet hazelnut one. It's hard to decide which one is the best, since they all taste great. Plus, it's nice to have a variety :)

September 12, 2016

this product is very delicious! it is easy to open the package and stays fresh for a long time. It is a perfect gift for any time of the year , Birthdays, valentines, christmas and more!

September 12, 2016

Love Ferrero Rocher chocolates anytime of the day or night. The presentation of these little dark morsels makes gift giving a breeze - each one is prewrapped! That also ensures a fresh chocolate I am convinced. I find them a tad pricey, but look for sales and then buy up the lot!

September 08, 2016

These are amazing! Last Christmas when they were on sale, I got lots of them, tied a red ribbon on them gave them away as little gifts. They are super yummy!

September 08, 2016

Expensive for me but when i buy them oh its a treat. Good taste and its perfect. I like receiving it as a gift on christmas . I give 100 out of 100 if that was possible.

September 07, 2016

WOW Who doesn't love Ferrero Rocher?

It has been my fav since I was a kid. They are a cult classic. I like that you can buy them in 3 packs all year round. They are a little expensive for me though. I see here it is posted of average price of $4 at Shoppers Drug Mart. More like $8.99 where I live.

The bits of hazelnuts in the hard milk chocolate shell, with a wafer ball underneath, filled with Nutella and a whole hazelnut.

They don't hurt your teeth, good for ages 4 to 100 !!! Be careful not to eat the whole box. I think there is 16 per container.