Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Crack chocolate

This has got to be the crack chocolate for chocoholics. It is the best chocolate treat on the market. Anytime I have these out with company they disappear in no-time.

January 11, 2018

Soft inside and crunchy outside

This delicious treat is heaven in your mouth. Biting into it, you taste the chocolate with nuts. The middle part is the big surprise. A hazelnut with a chunk of hazelnut chocolate.

Love these

So, I've never tried these chocolates before my secret santa gifted it to. They were mouthwatering, of course. And a chocolate lover would love nothing more than chocolate as a gift. They were so tasty and creamy that i didn't have any words to describe this. Would be the best gift to a chocolate lover, especially on Christmas!

Always give as a gift

These chocolates are so good. You could spend hours eating them. They are also good for those sweet little gifts you give away. I always buy enough to give away and of course some to eat.

California, United States

Delicious

These chocolates are the best! They’re elegant looking with the gold wrapper which I love and works great for decorating and they taste so good! They’re crunchy and just melt in your mouth

So so good

I cam have boxes to myself in a sitting. Love this stuff. It also bring my memory of my mom who gave me this a lot as a kid. Its a happiness chocolate for me. Love it, will always buy it.

Yummy

It might be a bit pricey but it is worth a try. It taste very good with the little sparkle of peanuts on the outside and the creamy taste of the milk chocolate. All my friends know I love this chocolate so whenever I receive a gift I always received chocolate from Ferrereo.

AMAZING!!

Ferrero Rocher have got to be one of my favorite sweet treats!! I love the whole hazelnut center, encased in chocolate hazelnut cream in a wafer shell dipped in chocolate and crushed hazelnuts!!

Meilleurs chocolat

Tres bon chocolat ! Se mange très facilement ! A deguster seul ou à offrir pendant les fêtes, c'est un classic. Une preference pour les classic et celui au coco.

One of the best

Les ferrero rocher son un de mes meilleur chocolat ... ont les met en une boucher ses tellement meilleur comme sa ... juste les original que jaime beaucoup