Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

May 03, 2018

Tout simplement delicieux !

Etant une grande fan de nutella, les ferrero rocher sont vraiment ma gâterie de prédilection! Je les adore! Assurément les meilleurs chocolats ! Amateur de noisette, vous serez comblés assurément!

Amazing!

These are the most divine chocolate treats you can find. Although often a bit higher in price than other chocolates they tend to come on sale during holidays and are always worth a buy.

My favourite treat!

I couldn’t recommend this treat most ! I find the price to be comparable to other chocolates and the taste and texture of these treats are perfect! Love the Ferraro products and always purchase them on special occasions as well as throughout the year.

Amazing

I love this! You cannot only eat just one. They are addictive! So delicious! Would recommend for anyone to try it and it is a very good present for anyone

Superior quality!

These little hazelnut beauties are delicious. For such a small little chocolate treat, it really delivers on taste. I also like the fact that they are wrapped individually. That gives them the ultimate freshness!

Delicious!

Definitely a family favorite. If you like hazel nuts you will LOVE these! Crunchy waffle, then creamy filling and crunchy but inside- can’t go wrong! I once bought a box for my husband but couldn’t resist them and ended up eating the whole box on the car ride home. Shhh our little secret 😉

Amazing!

I can’t express how much i love this! The crunchy outside and the creamy inside is just the perfect combo! Great for any occassion or gift! Or just for snacking!

Une belle collation

C'est une belle collation. On apprécie le gout qui est un bon mélange entre le chocolat, noix et gaufrette. Un mélange parfait qui donne l'impression que c'est moins sucré. L'emballage donne l'impression d’être luxueux.

I want it all

I will admit that I cannot just have one. I have to have a few. It is great with coffee. I really have it with an espresso. I love the taste and so light tasting and i have to hide these from others.

So addictive

I always try to resist the urge to purchase these whenever I walk into any store. It must be the shiny packaging that gets my attention. I will never stop indulging on these for as long as I live!