Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

May 23, 2018

One of my favourite chocolates out there!

These treats are sooo incredibly yummy! I love the contrast of textures with the creamy hazelnut filling and the crunch of the hazelnut center and coating. The wafer shell also adds more deliciousness! We love to indulge in these around the holidays.

May 23, 2018

Oh What can I say Rocher!!!

Oh my oh my it’s pure delightful yummy bliss. The chocolate is smooth and creamy with crunchy crispy crust, then you get in the center to the hazelnut that is perfect in every way. Each chocolate seems to be made perfect in every way.

May 23, 2018

Doux péché mignon,qui me rappelle l enfance

Encore aujourd'hui je craque pour c'est chocolat enveloppé individuellement,une petite boule plein de texture,on commence par une couche croustillantes de finition au chocolat et noisettes concassées.au milieu on y retrouve une genache choco-noisette très onctueuse et on termine avec la noisette croquante,pour ma part j'adore le mélange des texture de cette petite boule enveloppé de papier couleur or.

Feeds the cravings

I love these chocolates! They are a stand by favourite during PMS when you just really need something a little sweet, crunchy, and chocolatey! They are so good sometimes it's hard not to over indulge.

Yummy

Always buy this for special occasions. So delicious! Everyone loves it. Creamy with a little crispy wafer & soft center. Always a hit especially at Christmas.

AWESOME TASTE!

I absolutely love these chocolates! I simply cant stop eating them, it becomes an obsession to be completely honest haha I will always buy this as a little extra gift on any holidays for family members/friends since you cant fo wrong with this product!

It’s sooo good!

I always crave for this even during my pregnancy! I have to have one or two everyday! That’s how yummy and addicting this product is. Love the crunchiness from hazelnuts. I always make sure I keep a stack at home. I buy a bunch everytime I go back in my country to give out to my families and friends and they all love it! They just cam’t get enough of it!

2.8/5

?

Ce sont des chocolats que je reçois chaque année pour les fêtes de noël . Ce ne sont pas mes préférés mais ils reste très bon et un grand classique des chocolat à offrir.

May 21, 2018

My favourite!

Out of all the goodies you get for Christmas, these are my absolute favourite. I can literally eat an entire box of these. I also love the ones layerd in coconut! Mmmmmm!

May 16, 2018

Great as a Gift for Any Occassion

My Mom and I really like our Ferraro Rocher Treats!
    We give them as gifts at Christmas, for birthdays, hostess gifts, etc. because the quality and presentation are consistently great.
    After the treats are eaten up, Mom repurposes the boxes to organize
    all of her jewelry pieces, and says she got the idea because the boxes
    Remind her of jewels. Thanks Ferraro Rocher