Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Feeds the cravings

I love these chocolates! They are a stand by favourite during PMS when you just really need something a little sweet, crunchy, and chocolatey! They are so good sometimes it's hard not to over indulge.

Yummy

Always buy this for special occasions. So delicious! Everyone loves it. Creamy with a little crispy wafer & soft center. Always a hit especially at Christmas.

AWESOME TASTE!

I absolutely love these chocolates! I simply cant stop eating them, it becomes an obsession to be completely honest haha I will always buy this as a little extra gift on any holidays for family members/friends since you cant fo wrong with this product!

It’s sooo good!

I always crave for this even during my pregnancy! I have to have one or two everyday! That’s how yummy and addicting this product is. Love the crunchiness from hazelnuts. I always make sure I keep a stack at home. I buy a bunch everytime I go back in my country to give out to my families and friends and they all love it! They just cam’t get enough of it!

2.8/5

?

Ce sont des chocolats que je reçois chaque année pour les fêtes de noël . Ce ne sont pas mes préférés mais ils reste très bon et un grand classique des chocolat à offrir.

May 21, 2018

My favourite!

Out of all the goodies you get for Christmas, these are my absolute favourite. I can literally eat an entire box of these. I also love the ones layerd in coconut! Mmmmmm!

May 16, 2018

Great as a Gift for Any Occassion

My Mom and I really like our Ferraro Rocher Treats!
    We give them as gifts at Christmas, for birthdays, hostess gifts, etc. because the quality and presentation are consistently great.
    After the treats are eaten up, Mom repurposes the boxes to organize
    all of her jewelry pieces, and says she got the idea because the boxes
    Remind her of jewels. Thanks Ferraro Rocher

May 13, 2018

Mmmmm

A cup of dark roast coffee. A Ferrero Rocher chocolate. A late afternoon sunset. Gentle sound off waves on the shore. Pure heaven. Tell me a more perfect time

May 12, 2018

mmmm....

One of the hardest temptations to resist is a Ferrero Rocher chocolate. It is an amazing explosion of taste in your mouth that makes you want another and another...

May 11, 2018

How can one live without Ferrero

Ferrero chocolates are an amazing treat! I give these out at Christmas and everyone who receives them is very pleased. When the holidays are long gone I find myself craving these decadent chocolates and picking up a box or two for myself.