Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

December 30, 2018

Delicious

I think I have eaten these chocolates every Christmas for the past 20 years. They are crunchy with a smooth hazelnut filling and a whole hazelnut in the center. There are pretty good but I think I am over them, I just had enough.

December 29, 2018

Very elegant chocolate

These are the perfect elegant chocolate to have at home for entertaining guests with. They are Very good. They come wrapped in a perfect little gold color wrapper.

December 29, 2018

Great tasting

These are sooo good. I would recommend these to anyone. I would buy them again. They are pricey but the taste makes up for it. The container it comes in can be used for other things as well.

Perfect Holiday Treat

Perfect Holiday gift !
    I received a box of Ferrero Roche for Christmas! They are heavenly delicious!
    I am looking forward to trying more of their collection of chocolate

A holiday must-have

I worked as a secretary before I started medical school, and these were a fan favorite among patients to gift to their physicians around the holidays. For good reason: I missed them so much this Christmas that I've bought myself a rather large pack. They're not the most economical chocolate, but despite the fact that I generally prefer pure milk chocolate to anything filled, Ferrero Rocher keeps drawing me back. In a post-Christmas sale, they're an A+ find.

Yes Please!

These are on the expensive side, but the quality is worth it. You don't have to worry about the "cheap chocolate" taste with these. They are like an elegant candy.

December 27, 2018

You cannot go wrong with this purchase, yummy!

Delicious hazelnut surprise with a little crunch, beautifully wrapped in gold foil! Seriously, how can you not love these tasty little gems? So good that it's hard to share, so make sure you buy extras!

December 27, 2018

My favorite chocolate

I love love love Ferrero Rocher. I am not a crazy person for chocolate, but I can eat a ton of it! The crunch and the balanced chocolate are perfect together. My favorite chocolate, it’s a heaven delicious!!

December 26, 2018

Quality chocolate

Quality chocolate nice to have individually wrapped in small bites. A favorite. Only downside is the hard plastic packaging, so wasteful.....I hope they can come up with creative and more eco friendly packaging....

December 26, 2018

SO GOOD

Seriously so delicious. The crunch mixed with the nutella-like filling is heavenly!! I also find that one of these is enough wheras with other chocolate I always want more. These are incredibly satisfying.