Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Tradition!

These are bought every single Christmas for our family but mostly for my fiancée haha He does share but they are his favorite. They are truly scrumptious!

tasty little chocolates

i cant eat just one there is no such thing as just having one with this product. i could eat 100 of them in one day if i wanted to. i love these so much!

December 26, 2018

C'est sûr,sûr que je rachète

J'ai déjà acheté ces chocolat c'est même un de mes meilleurs chocolat
    J'en reçois quelque fois en cadeau ils sont trop bon
    Je recommande ces chocolat à tout le monde hihi
    Trop bon

oMg

Omg this is the best chocolate i have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It melts in your mouth as soon as you bite into it. I have not been able to keep them long . love love love them .

December 25, 2018

A Holiday Stand by

This is always at my and my family's during the holidays, our waistlines will attest to how we pop them down too easily. We love the sweet crunchy treat and just can't get enough of them. They are also the #1 treat being passed around at work. They are the #1 contributor to my several kilo gain every Christmas & New Year season.

Hazelnut goodness

I always receive this during the holidays. It's my favorite chocolate as it has the perfect balance of crunch and smoothness. It is sweet and savory with the hazelnut chocolate centre and nutty hard outer shell.

Great Gift

These are available in different flavours, but the original is still my favourite. These come in attractive packaging do it's great to keep a couple of boxes around (if you can!) For when you need a little gift at the last minute.

Not my fave...

An old chocolate staple that adorns every holiday season. I love chocolate but don't crave these as much as other chocolates out there. I usually will crush these up and make cookies from them.

Yummmmmyyyyyyyya

This is the best chocate ever created in this planet okay?
    Let me explain it to you

Inside there is a nut cover with Nutella and then you have a round waffle cocerd of chocolate with nut chunks and to finish a super thin layer of chocolate

December 23, 2018

Ferrero rocher...yummy

Y whole family would recommend this product because we all love them. My daughter even asked for some for Christmas! They are so decadent and yummy who could resist?!