Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

United Kingdom

Yummy!

I have never had an issue with this brand of chocolates. It's a nice tasting chocolate dotted with nuts, a hazelnut centre with a creamy hazelnut filling. What's not to love!

Barnet, United Kingdom

Best chocolate ever

I absolutely love this chocolate and so do my family so we always end up buying bigger boxes to make sure we all get some. My hubby buys me them for easter, mothers day, birthday and Christmas that's how much I love them lol

Kent, United Kingdom

Best chocolate ever

I love them , My husband loves them , my children loves them . I buy them as a treat for my whole family and we always ending fighting for them. Absolytely amazing chocolate with crushed hazelnuts and creamy center.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Too nice

The only problem with Ferrero Rocher
    is you can’t just have one
    The chocolate is delicious and together with the crisp shell then the nut sat in chocolate like Nutella is just the best taste.

Texas, United States

Kids love it

It's a bit too sweet for me since I'm not a huge fan of sweets. But hubby and kiddos love it and can finish the whole box the same day we bought it. Use good ingredients so even when I don't like kiddos consuming to much sugar, it's a good treat for awarding them or holidays.

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

The best!

These chocolates are absolute perfection and one I truly recommend! They have a wonderful crunchy outer shell covered in broken hazelnuts and encased inside is smooth chocolate with a hidden hazelnut inside. A great texture and flavour

Texas, United States

Amazing treat

These are little bites of heaven. It is the perfect ratio of chocolate to hazelnut. I enjoy these while my kids are sleeping so I don’t have to share :)

Utah, United States

Perfect sized Heaven drops

These are absolutely to die for!! I’m not a huge chocolate fan but these are so yummy with the perfect amount of sweetness to them. They’re perfect gifts for anyone.

Slough, United Kingdom

Lovely chocolate

Lovely chocolate with lots of nuts.
    Creamy and rich taste .
    Comes in nice box so you can give it as a gift.
    Wish it was bit cheaper .
    Love whole range .

Cornwall, United Kingdom

My absolute favourites

I love these chocolates although when I have them it's a treat as they can be very expensive depending or where you shop, though they are quite often on deal, so when I see them cheap enough I snap them right up. Absolutely love them!