Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

June 22, 2013

RICH && CREAMY choclate it's amazing !!!!!

June 22, 2013

Amazing. Few years ago I took some ferrero rocher for family in India and ever since then they always ask us to bring this chocolate as gifts. One of the best chocolate ever made.

June 07, 2013

These are my "hide in the bathroom, and eat an entire box to myself!" treat.
    kind of hard sneaking the glass of milk with me passed hubby, but oh so not a treat to be shared. lol

June 07, 2013

I love Ferrero Rocher. The combination of hazelnuts & chocolate results in wonderful tasty treat.

June 04, 2013

these chocolates are to die for! when i eat them i feel like im in heaven. they are so good

May 15, 2013

i love these chocolates not overly sweet i love the creaminess and the nuts on top makes a perfect snack or after dinner desert

May 08, 2013

my whole family loves these. i love the dark chocolate ones, my brothers the originals, and mom simply adores the coconut ones. total yumminess!!!!!!!!!!!

May 04, 2013

Of course I have to agree with everyone else that these are like heaven in your mouth! The hazelnut in the centre of all that milk chocolately deliciousness is crunchy and delectable. Would recommend to anyone that can appreciate what a real chocolate treat tastes like.

April 24, 2013

I am not a big chocolate lover...but bought the trio ..and guess what ate all 9!

April 21, 2013

I always get them in my stocking, such a yummy treat. One of my favorite chocolate snacks, nothing compares to the taste! If you have not tried them, you need too! These are sooooo goood!